☘️ Boston Celtics Official 2023-2024 Regular Season Thread ☘️

Romeo looked aggressive in the few mins he was out there. I like that he's known for attacking the basket.

Would be really nice if he can show some promise. Could either be a good piece for us or a trade chip that could be used in a package for a big.

It has taken Jaylen Brown 3 years of drills to do what Romeo Langford just did in that clip. Lol

It has taken Jaylen Brown 3 years of drills to do what Romeo Langford just did in that clip. Lol
I feel like he has significantly better instincts as a prospect than Jaylen but just doesn’t have the physical tools. His jumper looks jacked up from the practice videos I’ve seen, which is a bit worrisome.

Kemba, Smart, Brown, Tatum, Hayward, Theis, Kanter, and Langford all out for tonight's game :lol:

Carsen going for 50 :pimp:

Close. Lol. Shout out to the Sixers. They stole Al, but gifting us Tatum, Langford, and now Edwards is cool. If the Cs ever win a title with those players on the roster, I feel like Philly should hang up a championship banner to celebrate too.

I wonder if they tell tommy to shut up, in his ear piece, when he starts talking about the refs

At about the 7:00 mark in the 3rd Kemba hit some sort of switch and he just completely turned it up on both sides of the ball :nthat:

- Jaylen was flat out awesome last night. Very aggressive and his passing was encouraging.

- I've liked Tatum's shot selection thus far. Finishing ability is going to be a work in progress though. Keep being aggressive.

- Kemba was about as off as you could get in the first half. Loved how aggressive he got in the 2nd half though attacking the basket and his defensive effort was fantastic. Blocked shots, got some steals, and took multiple charges.

- Really like what Grant Williams brought to the table. His shot wasn't falling, but he did everything else at a really high level. Had 6 offensive rebounds, 4 assists, and played good D. You can tell that he has a really high Bball IQ and fits in Brad's system really nicely.

- Love the energy that Timelord brings, but unlike Grant, he has ridiculously low Bball IQ. I feel like he's never in the right position and picks up a lot of dumb fouls. His athleticism is off the charts though

- Hayward was solid. Smart did Smart things. Theis was awful.

- Kanter, Theis, and Romeo all out for tonight's game. Wonder if we get to see Porier? Knicks have a lot of size.

- Jaylen was flat out awesome last night. Very aggressive and his passing was encouraging.

- I've liked Tatum's shot selection thus far. Finishing ability is going to be a work in progress though. Keep being aggressive.

- Kemba was about as off as you could get in the first half. Loved how aggressive he got in the 2nd half though attacking the basket and his defensive effort was fantastic. Blocked shots, got some steals, and took multiple charges.

- Really like what Grant Williams brought to the table. His shot wasn't falling, but he did everything else at a really high level. Had 6 offensive rebounds, 4 assists, and played good D. You can tell that he has a really high Bball IQ and fits in Brad's system really nicely.

- Love the energy that Timelord brings, but unlike Grant, he has ridiculously low Bball IQ. I feel like he's never in the right position and picks up a lot of dumb fouls. His athleticism is off the charts though

- Hayward was solid. Smart did Smart things. Theis was awful.

- Kanter, Theis, and Romeo all out for tonight's game. Wonder if we get to see Porier? Knicks have a lot of size.
On point.
I want to see Langford play. I think we all saw Jaylens potential from his rookie year he just needed to figure out how to unlock has potential and I hope that’s what’s happening right now. We just need Tatum’s shot a fall little more and maybe to cut back on the floaters and trying to get closer to the basket. All these kids can drive and hit 3s. Im really excited.

How about these rookies stepping up and playing in the first games already. ..we lost so many guys last from last year so we need these rooks to play hard.

That Gordon Hayward blogs too good gotta be his pr manager but still its always a nice read

Graaaaant Williams bruuuuhh :pimp:

I liked how they overcame that stretch when the Raptors were nailing shot after shot.

I don’t mind Jaylen and Jayson scoring 25 pts. each with Kemba and Gordon comin’ through as well :evil:

D6D2CF40-B74B-44F3-9A0C-82435F61BC6A.gif

Kemba shows so much more emotion than kyrie. Its nice to know he has a pulse. I really feel like he is honored to play in boston

Back
Top Bottom