☘️ Boston Celtics Official 2023-2024 Regular Season Thread ☘️

Dont want anyone hurt seriously tho but Wanamaker is the worst undersized PG we had. Id rather have Shane Larkin, Jerrdy Bayless or Phil Pressey lol

Another good showing from Timelord last night. Literally all he has to do is be active defensively and position himself in the right spot for these easy dunks and he's a good asset. Nothing more will be asked of him. Basically just do what JaVale McGee does in LA.

Another good showing from Timelord last night. Literally all he has to do is be active defensively and position himself in the right spot for these easy dunks and he's a good asset. Nothing more will be asked of him. Basically just do what JaVale McGee does in LA.

Man... Mazz from 98.5 is already complaining about the “lack” of effort by Timelord. :lol:

Definitely not enough to get to top 5. I think we'll be able to get a solid rotation player at 14 though. Can probably get somewhere in the 8-10 range if needed.

We should be going 7 man rotation in the playoffs these folks are useless lol, Langford got injured tho one of the semi decent rotation player we have. I mean i dont care about todays result but ive seen 3-4 players that shouldnt be on an nba roster next season.

We should be going 7 man rotation in the playoffs these folks are useless lol, Langford got injured tho one of the semi decent rotation player we have. I mean i dont care about todays result but ive seen 3-4 players that shouldnt be on an nba roster next season.
Yeah I think it'll pretty much be 7.5. Smart and Kanter (against PHI), and then a few spot minutes probably for one of Wannamaker/Semi/Grant.

Those dudes are so bad when it comes to basketball. Felger hated Marcus Smart up until last year and now he's team Marcus.
Theres so many people that arent up to date on smart. Many people still think he cant shoot. Its so annoying

Yeah we def have some struggle bigs after Theis :lol:

I was cracking up at our help D on Embiid giving him fits though. He didn't know what to do. Looked like coyotes messing with a rottweiler. Just poking at him trying to post up.

I was cracking up at our help D on Embiid giving him fits though. He didn't know what to do.

Kanter/Theis need to just fusion it up
F2C01AB8-C77C-4638-A971-D51E1414EF5B.gif

IMO, Embiid’s a quitter. Dude chucked a ridiculous 3 at the end like wtf

I was cracking up at our help D on Embiid giving him fits though. He didn't know what to do.
It just is what it is with Embiid. If he actually gives a **** he can kill any big man/team. He's absurdly good. Like all-time good for a big man when he cares.

Not too worried about the C rotation going forward, tbh.

Idk bout yall, but Horford pissed me off with his antics. Dude taunted like a little ***** after scoring on a layup then he tackled JB in the ****ing air and he had the audacity to look surprised when he got the tech

Back
Top Bottom