⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
French people like to fight…..it’ll always start with a protest or talking ****, then it’ll get violent real quick. (I know I set myself up for a WWII joke, but it’s true lol)

But yea, it’s getting a little bit too crazy. Ligue 1 has to do something. :lol:

One of the earliest scariest memories I have of being alive was at French cafe or restaurant with my mom and I broke some plates and cups by accident.

The man behind the counter went nuts. Screaming, yelling, pointing, scolding - My mom had to up and leave the place with me on her shoulder. That dude really wanted to kill me man, I couldn’t have been more than 4 years old. :lol:

See now I may need to bring this up in therapy, thanks Verde :smh:

One of the earliest scariest memories I have of being alive was at French cafe or restaurant with my mom and I broke some plates and cups by accident.

The man behind the counter went nuts. Screaming, yelling, pointing, scolding - My mom had to up and leave the place with me on her shoulder. That dude really wanted to kill me man, I couldn’t have been more than 4 years old. :lol:

See now I may need to bring this up in therapy, thanks Verde :smh:
You knew you were "bad vibes"

French folks have always been nice any time I’ve been over there. If your French is just barely passable you’re probably better off just using English though. You can tell many of them take it as an insult if your French isn’t on point, that’s often made very clear from their reactions.
Same thing in Belgium’s French speaking region. I just speak English over there to avoid the looks of disgust.

I would rather just stick it out with Ole till the summer than take Conte.

Oh, this about to get good.

1635189460693.gif

All the smoke keeps trending that way though...

At least with Conte he's guaranteed to get that defence organized again and compete for a trophy or two before he threatens to kill one of the Glazers once he realizes first hand how the club is really ran :lol:

Great in the interim, def not a long term hire though.

Would be like getting Mou but not the washed Mou that United got, more prime Mou coming off the Madrid job.

He's not my first choice but if Zizou wants to wait for Deschamps to step down and Ten-Hag doesn't wanna ditch Ajax mid-season then there's not really another realistic option I see the Glazers going with besides Conte.

Someone like Potter would be a big gamble for people who care about the bottom line more than anything. Rogers just isn't realistic to me at all either on top of not really being a fan of him like that even though he's a good coach.

All that being said, I've been interested in getting someone like Nico Barella at United :lol: :nerd:

Am I missing something here? What's not to like about Conte? The only issue I see is that he's extremely demanding of a club's management and he won't hesitate to pack his bags if he feels he isn't granted full control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom