⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.

7DA57873-E56C-454D-959E-B71A9B4210D9.gif

Yep, I was the loudest one on NT pushing the MU upset over Barca. So I'm ready to absorb the flak now for being wrong. United played a near-perfect first leg, the away goal was a shade unlucky. OGS's boys had their chances in the second leg too. Rash hit post. Finishing just wasn't here and Ash Young was a complete liability defensively.
In what way did united play a near perfect first leg?
This makes no sense

You keep doubling down on this nonsense. They had 8 days rest at ol trafford and ter stegen had his easiest match of the season. He didn’t have to make one save

In what way did united play a near perfect first leg?
This makes no sense
Agree to disagree, man. I thought MU was fine with the 1-0 result at OT. 0-0, 1-0, 1-1 were all perfectly acceptable results heading to Camp Nou. After the Shaw OG, Valverde seemed content with the lone away goal. Alba and Semedo stopped pressing forward and bombing forward on the flanks. Barca wasn't all that threatening to me in the second half.

I ageee United’s form dipped right around the international break that saw Zidanes return. I’m not sure if a dip in form is the best way to sell yourself. Honestly, so long as we are paid accordingly I could care less if mans leaves. The whole reunion has been forced, Pogba isn’t a leader, he’s a shiny piece in a great puzzle. I wouldn’t be surprised if he does flourish in Madrid where there will be other stars to take the pressure off him. It pains me that we are constantly looking for someone else to help unlock Pogba. Are we really in an era where a midfielder is not expected to be defensively sound, read the game well and contribute offensively? **** I see Liverpool and city’s forwards doing more than that.

I want to be clear I don’t blame ole for this. His system requires a high level of work ethic, something these bums know nothing about. I thought United was dumb to appoint him before the summer but that’s a different story.

I wanna see ole make some drastic changes. Leave out these bums and start picking the kids. Season is a loss, might as well see which kids got the juice to step up.

Last edited:
I was thinking this earlier. At this point, I don’t trust Man U to do anything against City.

Been saying this :lol:

Gonna take an uncharacteristic slip by Citeh to fumble away the league

They usually hammer those mid-bottom table squads

Last edited:
I was thinking this earlier. At this point, I don’t trust Man U to do anything against City.

Yup. My friends and I have a Pool-geared group chat and the discussion is so legit. We all were hopeful that Spurs would get it done yesterday. Perhaps Leicester will show up to play.

Sounds like a chat full of *****

Better than the circlejerk of brain-dead United fans quoting each other saying that “Ole’s at the wheel” after your pathetic club managed to string together a win streak against the likes of Leeds United and Charlton Athletic. You clowns then proceeded to give the guy a permanent position before he locked down a UCL spot.

It's very Arsenal like to play well against Napoli, keep a clean sheet and then head into a game we're expected to win and blow it. Nobody wanted this top 4 place this weekend. Let's see what Chelsea do tomorrow.

Better than the circlejerk of brain-dead United fans quoting each other saying that “Ole’s at the wheel” after your pathetic club managed to string together a win streak against the likes of Leeds United and Charlton Athletic. You clowns then proceeded to give the guy a permanent position before he locked down a UCL spot.
But have you won the league

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom