⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Word it's mad unbalanced :lol:,Rabiot is the only real MF in the lineup.

Looks like a 3-4-1-2

P$G really need another holding mid,Rabiot in that role against bigger teams isn't gonna be it...

I meant “god damn” as a good thing cause I love attacking lineups but PSG does look unbalanced right now like you said. Commentator just said they’re playing a 3-4-3, now that’s something you don’t see everyday.

A red card a piece in Bournemouth v Everton and now 2 goals a piece Ake scoring to bring it back

Not the way I would have liked to see Arsenal win but I'll take it.
American high schoolers could exploit that back four. Something needs to be done.
Really wanted to see Aubameyang score but the midfield barely created any chances.

another sloppy defensive performance, sokratis is about the only guy I count on making a block. emery still trying to find his right combination but I just don't get how he dosnt see how we are much better when laca and obama are on the pitch. Mkhi and iwobi should be dropped for torreira and ramsey/ozil next week. looking forward to the rest of these matches today

upload_2018-8-25_12-5-31.png

Mbappe le jeune Dieu :pimp::pimp:

Great technique on that volley,there's legit nothing he doesn't have in his locker it seems

I’m 20mins into the Arsenal West Ham game from my DVR.

Oh my god. Wolves is legit no troll.

We shall meme on Bois!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom