⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mbappe delivering that assist on a silver platter for Neymar to finish with ease

He got him back for the almost assist Neymar tried to send him a minute earlier :lol::pimp:

Their trident each have goals today in their first match back together...

Good look brothas. I'm watching the Juve game now. Comcast straight ripped Bein off my tv guide. Now I don't gotta reason to keep this sports package :lol:

With city dropping points today, Liverpool gotta come out and get 3.

Was really hoping Bobby's header would have netted. that was nice.

Beautiful play by Liverpool
Steal the ball in the Brighton half and in a split moment the goal follows

liverpool playing beautifully

brighton playing the worst foot ball i've ever seen
is english style football even a thing anymore?

liverpool playing beautifully

brighton playing the worst foot ball i've ever seen
is english style football even a thing anymore?
:lol: Isn’t brighton who beat United last week? Funny, when Pep & Klopp got heir new gigs, the teams were well prepared & starting playing their managers tactics right away. You can even see it with Sarri & Emery now. 3 yrs in & United look woefully prepared. No one looks like they know what’s theyre supposed to do. Even basic things.

Btw, why do some players suck their thumbs for goal celebrations?

:lol: Isn’t brighton who beat United last week? Funny, when Pep & Klopp got heir new gigs, the teams were well prepared & starting playing their managers tactics right away. You can even see it with Sarri & Emery now. 3 yrs in & United look woefully prepared. No one looks like they know what’s theyre supposed to do. Even basic things.

Btw, why do some players suck their thumbs for goal celebrations?
its supposed to be a celebration for a baby in the family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom