⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never wanna see Allegri's name on any shortlist for United manager in the future btw,seen a lot of rumors that he might leave after the season.

He's a good manager but man,his teams are efficient but aren't ever the easiest on the eyes. After Moyes,LVG and Mou b2b2b, need to look at someone who can bring back free flowing and expansive attacking footy back to OT.

Allegri doesn't bring that

Allegeri always has an issue with Dybala, this midfield he has out there right now ain't it either, this Juve team got everything but a back up CF

Lazio taking off their 'new Pogba' even while being down 2 goals late...

They played themselves this summer with him

Did dude on commentary just say that Khedira represented Uruguay in the WC?

I know i'm not hearing **** lmao

Allegeri always has an issue with Dybala, this midfield he has out there right now ain't it either, this Juve team got everything but a back up CF

Yea he must've pissed him off again,Mandzukic has looked hurt the last 20 mins and he'd rather risk him while being ahead than bring on Dybala :lol:>D

He needs to be freed if Allegri doesn't mess with him,enough squads around Europe would take him in a heartbeat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom