⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
:emoji_microphone: Crochet, crochet, crochet....

Ousmane Dem-bé-lé!!! :emoji_microphone:

2898.gif

CROCHET CROCHET CROCHET CROCHET

Where is Xavi to make sense of the pitch today? :lol: The pic in he tweet apparently is one of several divots on the pitch.

Looks like Raki is staying... :smokin

Good to see the count playing jape jape ’s mans. He needs to play regularly. The count has to put in work with him to teach him to reach the level his talent can provide too.

Edit - I seent ya’ll talmbout duos & trios but the Barca triumvirate was a certified treble winning one... Ain’t no other got one like that... :smokin
Cbm-P4dW0AApRX8.jpg

Last edited:

LMAOOOOOO this guy Berbatov is hilarious :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

everything he's saying is true tho, players need to know when to keep it simple. One-two touch football is difficult for defenders to stop when the attacking team is well positioned and making all the correct off-ball movements.

CROCHET CROCHET CROCHET CROCHET

Zlatan is not lying and they are in denial. There was soccer before NASL :stoneface: :smh:

Spend more time wishing victory on your squad cause at the current rate, they look like they need all the possible help instead of rooting against ours.

season just started and y'all will fall out of 1st eventually so cherish this moment :smile:

Hope Liverpool win the PL this season so the tears from the lot in here taste sweeter, especially since it'll put to bed the go to narrative of emphasizing PL title and not their other championships. Especially from ManUre fans.

Why did Zaha sign that extension :smh:

3 wins on the bounce to start the season though...might as well book it,Watford's winning the league

oh wow Kova and Hazard get starts. This changes everything I was thinking. But I’m an honest man and still will put pen to paper and write down what I was gonna say originally.

“Our record vs Newcastle isn’t the best but I hope to be proven wrong today. 2-2 draw or 2-1 Newcastle winning”

23mins in. Announcer reports Jorginho has more passes than entirety of Newcastle

parking the bus already? yikes

that said, i respect the fact that they know this is the only way they'll manage a point :lol:

Pedro with some weak **** right now :lol:

he gonna get chances with how they're all over Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom