⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
FF0B0601-366F-4BE0-8180-00F4B77B1327.jpeg

upload_2019-5-29_16-44-6.gif

Hold up...

Na No Nope Nahhhhh...

Chelsea fans have been s****** all over Sarri, all season long. I’m not trying to hear “Sarri In”. :lol:

The man is going to Juve now, let him flourish and win try to win bigger trophies.
I never was like that. I just need to mindset of a manager every 8months, instant results over with. It was never good, always hated it

Cech didn’t lose you this game homie. Tactics lost you this game.
It all ties together. Starting Cech was a bad idea with how Leno has been playing. You play your best players, especially a keeper who has proven to be a borderline elite shot stopper. Cech is washed. Been washed. Cant distribute the ball and apparently cant organize his defense. The entire tactical approach the 2nd half was terrible. Ozil was a ghost, Laca and Obama got NO service, and the midfield was disorganized and getting run through.

I never was like that. I just need to mindset of a manager every 8months, instant results over with. It was never good, always hated it

Well not you then, it’s directed to those who definitely did want Sarri out then. They know who they are. :lol:

Willock has done more in limited minutes than Ozil has the entire game. Next season is gonna be ****.

It's funny how Chelsea played like they wanted it more than we did even though this game meant more to us. Difference in mentality.

GG Chelsea.

And this is an Arsenal with Emery promoting he’s putting all his eggs in the Europa basket this season. Plays cech and for his cup keeper and Leno for league keeper... just saying

An yeah Coupe I got you. Just responding

GG Arsenal. I remember y'all dominated us last January

Glad to see Sarriball paying well in the final game of 2018-2019 season

Props to Sarri for improving his tactical plans lately. Switching Alonso to Emerson, playing RLC/Barkley often and stop putting Eden at false 9 are the best moves. I kept questioning his starting/sub decisions in the first two months of 2019. Conte had the same problem. Glad that Sarri has the will to change his selections for better

I know Eden isn't gonna read here but man thank you for everything Prince of London <3

Sarri now the oldest manager to win the Europa league. 6yrs older then Mourinho

Man Rudi is really out until like November:frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom