⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not being Puma is like the best thing going on as an Arsenal fan.

Can we even afford a decent defender? Ake? Might be too expensive.
Gonna miss rambo

Modric need to relinquish that #10 after this past seasons performance. Idc idc..
that Hazard jersey going to do numbers and if bale leaves i see that #11 being open for hazard .. cr7 was 9 when he signed with Real.

Not really fan of Pedro but he would get more credit if he didn't look like a substitute teacher

With it looking like Dzeko & Lukaku are headed to Inter, that puts Icardi out, maybe Chelsea or Atleti? But they been looking at Cavani and still have to get rid of Costa, and reports are Barca doesn't want Greizmann, this is going to be crazy.

Last edited:
Not really fan of Pedro but he would get more credit if he didn't look like a substitute teacher

With it looking like Dzeko & Lukaku are headed to Inter, that puts Icardi out, maybe Chelsea or Atleti? But they been looking at Cavani and still have to get rid of Costa, and reports are Barca doesn't want Greizmann, this is going to be crazy.
You don’t think scumbag will end up at Real?

Ray ain’t ever lied
upload_2019-5-30_15-8-37.jpeg

Norway’s U20 just set a record against Honduras’ U20

12-0 final score:sick:
Erling Braut Håland Scored 9 of them

Lmao I'd love to see the board room of Emirates Airlines if Arsenal tried to offer their kits without the airline name on it.

Sponsors give the shirts a more sporty look but if I was going for a more casual look I’d wanna buy one without the sponsor

Sponsors on age well during time. Plenty of nice look throwback jerseys with the sponsors looking pretty dope on it.

Yea, I don’t think Chevy would be too happy if United took their hideous sponsor off the shirts.

People even buying chevy’s like that in England?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom