⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
lampard's job suddenly just got a whole lot tougher
all in all frank has some big shoes to fill

chelsea fire sarri just for him to go to a bigger and better club :lol:

So disappointing but totally understandable

We all saw Sarri was judged harshly this early year

Glad he won a trophy at the end

Returning back to his birth country plus managing Juventus = no brainer

Saw comments from Napoli fans on reddit/Twitter. It seems they knew it was coming

Last edited:
Chelsea might actually be playing nice and releasing Sarri as a favor to him. It’s not a “firing”.

Gonna be interesting seeing the man smoke in front of Ronaldo’s face :lol:

I really hope Real Madrid go after ferland mendy and not junior firpo from betis.

Last edited:
That’s the classiest video I’ve ever seen for a new signing.
Confused by the guy that pops up at the end.

Don’t do THIS.
I can totally see this happening and it would only be fair if Obama goes to Real.
Arsenal’s BA can’t keep the two up front for another 2 seasons if they don’t build a midfield around them.
Don’t worry. Knowing this trash board they are probably going for griezman but Abidal has been working magic lately.

What if barca gave arsenal 120? Would that make it worth it? Or 60 and umtiti?

Don’t worry. Knowing this trash board they are probably going for griezman but Abidal has been working magic lately.

What if barca gave arsenal 120? Would that make it worth it? Or 60 and umtiti?
I think at this moment he’s worth more than that to Arsenal. Literally one of three players keeping the club from going up in flames.

I think at this moment he’s worth more than that to Arsenal. Literally one of three players keeping the club from going up in flames.
Laca, Obama and Leno should be the only untouchable players in the squad. Anyone and everyone else has a price. The future of the club can be shattered if any of those 3 leave. We cannot afford to replace any of them. Theres simply no one as good that we could afford, especially with all the work needing to be done in the defense and midfield.

noblericebrooking.jpg

that chelsea third and WH away :pimp:

Both of those West Ham kits are absolutely gorgeous.

Sarri deserves better then our sorry *** fanbase. If I am him, I am on the next flight to Turin.

Also just a theory of mine, I dont think he was ever satisfied with how the club handled the Kepa situation. They definitely backed their prized asset over the coach

Last edited:
Not going to get a chance to watch the game live. Today is my grandpa's 90 birthday party. I'm going to record it and stay away from any TV and turn off all notifications on my phone too. I know it's not the same as life long diehards, but I've been a fan of Spurs for 12 years now so this is a great day. I hope the results in the end are great as well. Enjoy the day everyone

Laca, Obama and Leno should be the only untouchable players in the squad. Anyone and everyone else has a price. The future of the club can be shattered if any of those 3 leave. We cannot afford to replace any of them. Theres simply no one as good that we could afford, especially with all the work needing to be done in the defense and midfield.

Add Torreira and Guendozi and I am in agreement.

Finally match day :pimp: hitting up a beer garden to watch. TV's across the bar, outdoor options as well. Sound on too which is key.

Really curious if Kane gets the start. I truthfully think we are the better team, but TOT always play us hard, so I really need Pool to score first.

RIP Reyes

The 06/07 season was the first that I was into soccer. And Real made a historic comeback against Barca in la liga. I remember having my Dad get the Spanish package specifically for GOLTV to watch the final match that RM needed to win in and Reyes dropping this one

Still even remember the slide celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom