⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
cant have random cats grabbing you and putting their armpits around your neck like that :sick:
random hands rubbing his head :lol:

RIP Reyes.

Of course supporting Hotspurs today because of my dood Son. Had a strange *** dream last night of who scores. Not saying anything :nerd:

If I'm an arsenal fan , I would be a little shook about the future of the club, right now you can only really compete for the 4th CL spot, and you got Man U, Wolves, Newcastle (if the sale happens), Leicester behind you willing to spend big money.

Completely 100% agreed. We may be in the beginning stages of Arsenal turning into a mid table club.

It’s a shame because I think they have some of the best fans in Europe.

Mariano’s jersey gets kicked in the curb for Hazard lol. My dream would have ViniJr taking #7 or #11 if Bale leaves.

If I wanted full trolls to happen Spurs would/should win but I’m no dice fellas.

Spurs lose, I can see players, manager leaving. Pool lose I can’t see anybody leaving on their end

Vini definitely needs to get rid of that number, part of his number selection allowed him to play for Castilla & 1st team

Gonna be awkward when Mbappe comes for 7 in two years lol

I think a Spurs win would actually be good for Arsenal because Kroenke would have NO OPTION but to invest....

I also want Spurs to win for the hilarity.....

But my football mind says Liverpool 3 - Spurs 1.

If I'm an arsenal fan , I would be a little shook about the future of the club, right now you can only really compete for the 4th CL spot, and you got Man U, Wolves, Newcastle (if the sale happens), Leicester behind you willing to spend big money.

Us fans have been shook, we know the hot mess the club is in. Things don't look like they will be getting any better anytime soon. Our board is known to be incompetent. We have a bunch of dead weight on the squad. Hopefully something positive comes about this summer. I'm not a fan of Emery's style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom