⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
RIP Reyes

The 06/07 season was the first that I was into soccer. And Real made a historic comeback against Barca in la liga. I remember having my Dad get the Spanish package specifically for GOLTV to watch the final match that RM needed to win in and Reyes dropping this one

Still even remember the slide celebration

it think that was Robinho's first season at the club too

RIP Jose Antonio Reyes

The other PSV winger is the better winger

Steven Bergwijn?

Today might be the day Arsenal Football Club explodes...

:nerd::lol:

**** you

Poch could’ve/should’ve found a way to fit Kane, Lucas Moura and Son in the starting XI. Read a stat that Spurs were 5-0 in league with that starting trio.

it think that was Robinho's first season at the club too

Steven Bergwijn?

**** you

Robinho was there before. I got fifa 06 during the World Cup which got me into footy, and Robinho was in RM. a big part of what made me a Real fan. Unfortunately Robinho turned out to be a massive scumbag.

klopp needs this

if kane is actually fit and ready i can agree with the decision.
players being on form is tricky cause the last time they played a match was 2 weeks ago.
if hes fully fit you have to play your marquee player.

Damn they had the TVs in the stadium (Mercedes Benz stadium) on the final for a second then took it down lol

This going to be a hell of a game. I think Hotspurs fullbacks will be food against liverpool. Thats my hot take. Really interested to see how in form Kane will be, especially against VVD. Salah needs this game too after his injury last final. Annnd liverpool finally got that gk they much needed for this specific final. Hell of a game. With that said I still need Spur to get that W, hella dust in they cabinet

YNWA!!! GO POOL!!!
DizzyUnlawfulKoodoo-size_restricted.gif

ExcellentLeanBird-max-1mb.gif

giphy.gif

Need Gini to boss around the midfield. Need Salah to make a couple fantastic golazos and Mane to do some karate. Need VVD to pocket Arry "on my daughters life" Kane. Need Klopp to cry tears of joy so hard that his fake teeth fall off so the devil can collect his end of the deal.

YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom