⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone on social media pointed out the #17 kit number has been 'cursed' for Barca recently. Alex Song, Murillo, Munir El Haddadi, Gio dos Santos, Paco.

BYKE.
890.JPG
891.JPG
892.JPG
893.JPG
894.JPG
895.JPG
896.JPG
904.JPG
905.JPG
906.JPG

If nothing else, the color scheme on the third is audacious. Gonna have to cop a Foden, Sterling or Walker to add to my City collection of Gabby Jesus, Sane, Bernardo and Laporte.

If nothing else, the color scheme on the third is audacious. Gonna have to cop a Foden, Sterling or Walker to add to my City collection of Gabby Jesus, Sane, Bernardo and Laporte.
damn champ do you find time to wear all of those?

city kit is going to look wild on the field.
can't say ima fan but that backdrop is throwing me off.

Ronnie looks hungover AF....

On a scale of 1-10.... how much does Higuian just absolutely despise CR7? :lol:

i thought it was 60 + 20 in add ons? Why does the media do that with united all the time. Same with those sanchez wages smh..

regardless, even at 60 we overpaid

Gonna be hard for Kubo to play in the first team without Marcelo, Rodrygo, or Vinicius giving up their foreigner spot.

Kid does look promising though, intrigued to watch him in the ICC

Marcelo has a EU passport, Militao & Vinicius are definite first teaners, Rodrygo & Kubo will around the first team & castilla, and you can rotate which 3 non EUs you want to out in the squad for that day

Marcelo has a EU passport, Militao & Vinicius are definite first teaners, Rodrygo & Kubo will around the first team & castilla, and you can rotate which 3 non EUs you want to out in the squad for that day

Totally forgot about Militao. Youre right I guess especially with Rodry having to wrestle for playing time with Benz and Jovic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom