⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone have suggestions on the best way to buy EPL tickets? i know there's stubhub which already has tickets on sale. looks like team site doesn't have tickets on sale just yet. but just wondering how you guys have gone about buying tickets in the past

anyone have suggestions on the best way to buy EPL tickets? i know there's stubhub which already has tickets on sale. looks like team site doesn't have tickets on sale just yet. but just wondering how you guys have gone about buying tickets in the past

So, last week I joined the Man City Cityzens Matchday group. It's about $40 for the year, but you get a scarf, pin, laptop cover, a discount on tix , and most importantly....access to match tix before the general public. I think Arsenal has something similar. I suggest going that route. Otherwise, you've gotta be ready when tix go onsale. Not sure what resale prices are on EPL tix.

So, last week I joined the Man City Cityzens Matchday group. It's about $40 for the year, but you get a scarf, pin, laptop cover, a discount on tix , and most importantly....access to match tix before the general public. I think Arsenal has something similar. I suggest going that route. Otherwise, you've gotta be ready when tix go onsale. Not sure what resale prices are on EPL tix.

that's a good call, man. thanks

btw...did you book your hotel yet? :nerd:

It’s gonna look great in the Europa League when Wolves beat them.

Can’t wait.

creates more pogba strife, so I don't mind

Big lobos gang

tenor.gif

Wow, Juve are only paying a €7.5 million per year salary for De Ligt, alot of money but wayyyyy less than €20 or €15 million per year that was rumored. MdL release clause of €150 million can only be triggered in 2022...

See, now that’s some good business man. You gotta give the Bianconeri credit here.

If I’m Sporting Lisbon, I’ll say this to Man United.....

“You paid how much for Harry McGuire?...... Yea, no. We want €80 million”

Then when United accept, if I’m Bruno’s agent I’ll say....

“You gave Rashford how much per week?...... Yea, no. We want €225,000 per week”

See these are the kind of precedents that United are setting in the market that add to their fleeced-ability. (Yea I just made that word up :lol:)

Pogba and AWB assisting Greenwood just now against the Leeds scum :pimp:

From all of Ole's interviews so far,it looks like he's gonna be a regular member of the senior squad this season. Can't wait to see him getting burn in the league, he's been even better at the youth level than Rash ever was and has looked pretty good at RW so far this preseason. Got so much promise at just 17

So dudes sold their best goal scorer,let their savior Rafa leave to China and got Steve Bruce to replace him...

Don't think there's been a bigger preseason relegation favorite in years

Angelino and Laporte starting. Gonna be interesting to see what connection they could have on the left side of defense. Rodri starting as well. Gonna be nice to see which of the young guys can impress as well

Pogba and AWB assisting Greenwood just now against the Leeds scum :pimp:

From all of Ole's interviews so far,it looks like he's gonna be a regular member of the senior squad this season. Can't wait to see him getting burn in the league, he's been even better at the youth level than Rash ever was and has looked pretty good at RW so far this preseason. Got so much promise at just 17

So dudes sold their best goal scorer,let their savior Rafa leave to China and got Steve Bruce to replace him...

Don't think there's been a bigger preseason relegation favorite in years

No Rondon for them either. Almiron, Atsu and Dwight Gayle time to shine, and I dont think it will be enough.

I got them and Brighton being relegation zone territory all season.

What a beautiful goal by David Silva. Lord im gonna miss him.

Amazing pass by Bernarbe too. hes been impressive today

EDIT: got someone confused the quality of this stream is ****

What a pass with Sanes right foot to send Sterling in. Clean finish. Like how much Sane has been taking touches with his rightfoot more and passing with it. He start using his weakfoot more its gonna open up his game so much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom