⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
im suprised by how quick rodri is. hes got a decent burst of pace for someone of that lanky profile

Same lol.

Me three. Shame too that it’s on that 13/14 black and navy tartan jersey too which is possibly my favorite United kit of the past 8 years.

Pogba and AWB assisting Greenwood just now against the Leeds scum :pimp:

From all of Ole's interviews so far,it looks like he's gonna be a regular member of the senior squad this season. Can't wait to see him getting burn in the league, he's been even better at the youth level than Rash ever was and has looked pretty good at RW so far this preseason. Got so much promise at just 17

So dudes sold their best goal scorer,let their savior Rafa leave to China and got Steve Bruce to replace him...

Don't think there's been a bigger preseason relegation favorite in years

AWB already such a revelation on the right. Greenwood really is the goods, I don’t think he’ll burst on to the scene in the same manner Rash did but he’s got a huge future for United.

Also need Newcastle to finish off their trash off-season by sending us Longstaff for £25M now. They’re tripping with the £50M valuation, we’ll take him next summer for pennies after they get relegated if they don’t sell now.

Wow, Juve are only paying a €7.5 million per year salary for De Ligt, alot of money but wayyyyy less than €20 or €15 million per year that was rumored. MdL release clause of €150 million can only be triggered in 2022...

See, now that’s some good business man. You gotta give the Bianconeri credit here.

Juventus always does solid business.

Armada Armada where did you watch the match and what do you use to keep track of when and where to watch the city matches?

I watched it on the NBC sports app today they were streaming it but not broadcasting it on tv. I usually watch all matches on NBCSN or TNT for UCL now. And if it’s a league cup of FA cup game I use “other means” through the power of the internet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom