⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait arsenal spent their entire summer budget on a dude they planned on loaning back ?
Not really. From what I've seen, Arsenal is paying a small amount this summer and will pay the rest over the next year or two. So we should still have a bulk of the budget, and if Daddy Stan gives us some of his pocket change, we might even be able to sign a real life starting-quality player.

Real madrid got Vini jr playing the rw for open training right now
2E165A9D-6EF2-4345-8097-371E62A79E8B.gif

Shoulda just gone to Roma.

I bet Malcom regrets not going to Roma. Damn shame, kid of his talent needs more playing time. If a club has money, I'd imagine that they would go after Pepe instead of Malcom. I can see him going to Spurs. They haven't made much noise this window, now has Liverpool

Wait arsenal spent their entire summer budget on a dude they planned on loaning back ?
Gonna make a down payment and installment pays over the next 2-3 years

Last edited:
I bet Malcom regrets not going to Roma. Damn shame, kid of his talent needs more playing time. If a club has money, I'd imagine that they would go after Pepe instead of Malcom.

Gonna make a down payment and installment pays over the next 2-3 years

Roma would have been great for his development. I don't think he was ready for the move but he got blinded by the big lights.

3:35 - This guy is literally out here pitching Bayern to Leroy Sane and telling him to speak up so he can come to Bayern and be a star..... :lol:

No beating around the bush here, I like the audacity :lol:

Wolves beat Newcastle 4-0. Nice start Jota. (Newcastle are pathetic btw)

Game on the line, I wouldn’t know who to pick to take a FK. Neves or Moutinho, I duunnoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom