⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Benz's mind somewhere on a yacht in Cote d'Azur. It's only preseason so I'mma chill, but man's missed at least two golden opportunities to score in the first half.

Benz would of at least scored 2 sitters. Then that nice fk gol Rodrygo made for us. Is what it is... 2nd half D was food tho.... Marcelo was still buns plus carvajal.

2 academy kids, Nacho, & Mendy, with no central midfielders in the second half, that was never going to look good against some of Bayern's starting 11

Now we find out what happened to Bale lol

Zizzou with his shlong on the table. Said Bale is gonna be gone. Nothing but respect for my president.

Attachments

• 594B7CB9-FDD3-4518-B552-C9593883F5C6.jpeg
    594B7CB9-FDD3-4518-B552-C9593883F5C6.jpeg
    203.1 KB · Views: 34
went to the match yesterday between United and Inter... the third year running that Singapore has hosted matches for the ICC...
absolutely buzzing atmosphere... United by far has the most support here and it was no surprise that it felt like a "home" match for them...
there was a small section of Inter fans, mainly from Indonesia...

Utd played the first 60mins with what looked like their first team: De Gea, Lindelof, Tuanzebe, AWB and Shaw in defence... Pogba and Matic in the middle with James, Martial, Lingard and Rashford in attack...
Utd had the lion's share of possession but they lacked the finish... Rashford really needs to learn how to shoot with his left... :rolleyes
Wan-Bissaka though :pimp:... if yesterday's match was any indication of what he can do, then he might just live up to his price tag...
the last half hour or so Utd pretty much played with a different team...
Utd's young guns did their thing - McTominay did well, Chong was a threat with his direct running down the left and matchwinner Greenwood look unnerved playing in the first team...
i thought Bailly did well too... hope he gets back to his first season form and end up alongside Victor in CB...
on a side note, i was totally disgusted by the fans' booing of Ashley Young... you don't do that to your own players... :smh::smh::smh:

gonna catch the Juve vs Spurs match tonight... i can't wait :nerd:

Was at the United match as well, the attacked looked really blunt before the subs came in. Still a decent match overall.

Not a good look for Zizou IMO. World class managers typically stay out of these things. I understand that he might want Bale out, but let it play out organically.

Not to mention he’s decreasing Bale’s worth in the market with statements like these (even if the market is small for Bale, RM still want as much as they can get)

Very weird. It’s even dumber to me that Zidane said “RM are currently negotiating for Bale’s transfer...” - Really Zidane? Which club are RM negotiating with? :lol:

And is Zidane aware that even if RM were to find a willing club..... RM still have to negotiate with Bale and his agent to approve the release. So maybe, just maybe..... Zidane should show some class here and not try to humiliate Bale in the media.

See this is why many footballers become very bad business guys. Oh and btw, RM was trash today against Bayern (yes I know it’s the first game of preseason)

Is this real? Cuz i still need my Madrid Bales jersey signed

Hell no that ain’t real. Zidane is out here just trying to anger Bale and give him ultimatums in the press to embarrass him into leaving (which won’t work)...

So Bale will definitely be at training for you to get your jersey signed.

Still haven’t slept again :lol:

Been a hectic weekend. Thinking about watching the Juve game but I passed out after Wolves vs City yesterday at this time..

But Sarri ball and De Ligt might be able to keep up me a little bit longer.

You can already see that Juve are having a difficult time with Sarri ball in their defensive third.

Ronaldo playing LW (which Sarri says he wants to play him at to begin the season).

Idk about that going forward tho.

Higuian!!! Classic striker goal. Good you brotha!!!

Stay at Juve and earn your spot, forget these loans.

And lose some weight :lol:

Ronnie with the goal!!! Couple minutes after Higuian....

Is this 2011 Real Madrid? :emoji_thinking:

Sarri Ball much more alive in the second half, they’re running thru Spurs now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom