⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a game man, Spurs score. This feels like a real game. These players are REALLY playing out here man.

But bro de Sciglio sucks. If Juve get rid of Cancelo so they can play De Sciglio. I’ll be laughing.

Fun game between Spurs and Juve. Good to see my dude Bernadeschi out there.
Bale posted on IG yesterday two training ground goals that he scored. Losing the tiniest amount of respoect for Zidane airing out Bale in public. Dude could just get it all done behind the scenes.

€65M valuation for Napoli yet United are rumored to be interested and they want £70M smh.

FWIW, I’d rather have Bale on a one year loan and drop 100M on Sancho next year than pay 60-70M for Pepe ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
c'mon bruh. you know the big clubs get taxed. that's just what it is.

Castles is reporing that the Rom sale will fund a Pepe bid but like mentioned just before, would rather wait for Sancho next if I had to pick between him and Pepe.

From Zidane's comments,it seems like they're looking for a permanent buyer for Bale this summer. At this point I've warmed up to taking him on loan if possible,all the public disrespect from real is sure to light a fire under his *** this season.

It feels like he must've smashed his wife or pulled a Matterazi by talking about his sister with the way Zidane seemingly hates his guts :lol:

Bales agent responded pretty quickly , as always

zizzou is trippin with the **** he said in the presser
i wanna hear what he has to say at his next one
he just invited a lot of drama and bull**** for no reason

maybe he just lost his cool and didn't think this one through.
it happens
RC9qNcR.gif

Why is Szczęsny still the first choice GK for Juve? It’s like depending solely on the pull out method. Juve gonna learn late.

c'mon bruh. you know the big clubs get taxed. that's just what it is.

I know I know. Just a lose/lose situation for United atm - either pay the premium and everyone goes nuts about the fee, or refuse to pay and end up without the quality players + looking spineless.

This is part of why I have no issue paying 80M for Maguire. Just sucks for these kinds of players having to lug around the pressure that comes with that sort of price tag.

The Zidane interview, after reading the actual quotes and translation its not as bad as I previously thought if Bale is actually going. But according to Sergio Valentin, who's about as plugged in at RM as anybody right now, there's no deal.

"Nos ha sorprendido mucho que siendo el primer partido de la pre-temporada, siendo un partido en el que usted siempre cuenta con todos los jugadores se haya quedado fuera y no por lesion Gareth Bale, nos puede explicar que es lo que ha occurido ?"

""We were very surprised that being the first game of the pre-season, a game in which you always use all the players Gareth Bale has been left out and not for injury, can you explain what happened"" ?

Zidane : "Nada, no ha sido convocado porque yo creo que el club esta tratando su salida y por eso no ha jugado pero veremos en estos dias lo que va a pasar"

"Nothing, he has not been called up because i think the club is negotiating his departure and because of that he didn't play. But we will see what will happen in a couple of days.

Question : "Significa que la salida de Bale es inmimente o que puede estar todo el verano en el Madrid sin jugar, osea usted no le va a poner en toda la pre-temporada ?

"It means that the departure of Bale is imminent or that he will spend all summer in the bench without playing, are you not going to put him in the entire pre-season ?"

Zidane : "No, yo no voy a hablar de eso. Vamos a ver, si es manana, manana mejor, pero ojala que sea inmimente pero para todos para el tambien. El cub esta haciendo la transaccion con el club en el que va a jugar y ahi estamos.

"No, i'm not going to talk about that. Let's see, if it's tomorrow, tomorrow, better, but hopefully it's imminent but for everyone for him too. The club is negotiating the deal with the club where he's going to play and there we are.

rabiot doing rabiot things
rabiot has the 2nd highest salary in serie a

Last edited:
moise kean has only 1 year left on his contract
someone should try and scoop him on the low

That Spurs v Juve game was good entertainment for a pre-season friendly, watching Ronaldo play for the first time in person surreal how at ease he is on the ball.

*barca news*

victor valdez coming home and coaching ""juvenil A" in la masia...he's been surprisingly great youth manager thus far.
also patrick kluivert is set to become la masia director
bortemeu recently recognized la masia's restructure was a fail and going back to old ways
xavi managing in qatar. pep coming home next year. things are looking great for the future.

I still wouldn’t mind Bale at ManU..for the right price and hope he is injury free.

Flo has to be telln Zidane to kill bale.

Missed the match against Juve :smh: Hearing good things about our performance though. I see Ndombele already got a nice assist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom