⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right foot, left foot, and header. Zlatan didn’t just drop a hatty, he wanted all the smoke and then dropped a perfect hatty.

Absolute legend, is he already the MLS GOAT?!

Last edited:
im on xbox live and can't find this damn match

united is on espn as well right now

Squad. Handing out free fades in jape jape 's city. We finna dance at Camp Nou Ade style on October 27th. Don't think I ain't got that Sunday circled in red.
926.JPG

CR7 bro-ing out with Gigi and Pjanic. MdL fitting in lovely. Lookin' like the youngin' Sarri forced the older kids to play with.
923.JPG
get to know these 2 champ...they will be washing your midfield for the next 10 years

Agree. Not feeling the half white socks either.

No disrespect intended to you Liverpool fans... but Liverpool have always had one the most boring kits in all of Europe.

It’s not New Balances fault either. It’s jut the color and the traditionalism of the Liverpool kit, nothing will change when Nike becomes the manufacturer either.

Yaaaaa kits are basic bish

:rofl::rofl::rofl::emoji_goat::emoji_goat::emoji_goat:

Zlatan sonning MLS collectively has been wildly entertaining :lol::pimp:

Cant wait for Ibra and co to visit Portland next week. Will be chatting **** anytime hes close enough.

Speaking of, while El Traffico is great and all, the best rivalry in American footy is on tomorrow. I have no faith in our squad to pull out a win in enemy territory with how many games we've played in the past month and a half, but if the boys are up for a fight we might surprise some people. And Fernandez is due for a brace or maybe PTFC's first MLS hatty.

Coupé It Coupé It renato with the start today. The club/Kovac are claiming they won't sell him and want him to be an integral part of the squad this year. I hope he finally starts getting a chance to show what he's got

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom