⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
932.JPG
933.JPG
934.JPG
935.JPG
936.JPG

Boubacar Fofana is the next one up, dude is disgusting
I'm with you, bro. "Les Gones" academy is filled with craques. Florent da Silva, MF, just 16. MU been linked to him. He has dual citizenship, Brazuca e Francia. Amine Gouiri, he featured in the U-20 WC. Bagged a gol and assist against Saudi Arabia. Some in Lyon believe Gouiri will end up a better CF than Moussa Dembele. Rayan Cherki, 15-year-old AM. Turning 16 next month. RM and United were tracking him, thought I read Juve as well.

Besides Gareth Bale’s propensity to get injured, when he was on the field at RM, he was absolutely world class. I always loved his game. Ronnie and Bale on the wings was so much fun to watch man.

Also, Bale’s final season in the EPL was out of this world bro, it was INSANE. Hazard could only have dreamt to do what Bale did that season at Spurs. He never even came close to putting up those Bale numbers in the EPL.

Besides Gareth Bale’s propensity to get injured, when he was on the field at RM, he was absolutely world class. I always loved his game. Ronnie and Bale on the wings was so much fun to watch man.

Also, Bale’s final season in the EPL was out of this world bro, it was INSANE. Hazard could only have dreamt to do what Bale did that season at Spurs. He never even came close to putting up those Bale numbers in the EPL.

never mind the corny music in the second vid, just mute it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom