⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think real madrid training at audi field today at 6. Bout to try to confirm. Need some **** signed :smh:
Edit

Last edited:
One of the best kits of the year.

Shout to @eiddyflow

upload_2019-7-22_8-20-35.jpeg

@eiddyflow was the dude that went to the World Cup Final in 2010 right?

@eiddyflow was the dude that went to the World Cup Final in 2010 right?

Idk, I wasn’t in this thread in 2010. But he was from South Africa so it would make sense he did. He was a big United and Chiefs fan. He was my boy, no idea what happened to him. Disappeared.

Y'all kill me with this stuff, his coach doesn't want him here, he's the team's highest earner and has missed half the matches there's been available, you can understand why a coach would want to move on from him. And said coach is unwilling to make it work. Zidane pushed for the signing of Bale, but something went wrong between the two during the 17-18 season, that's seems irredeemable.

Bale was kept in favor of Ancelotti, Ronaldo & Zidane and given some of the best wages in the sport. He said he would go after the final if things didn't change, things changed and didn't live up to his task at hand. A change is the best thing for all parties, if that can't happen everybody needs to be professional about it make things work for the best.

But what exactly is this injustice being done to Bale?

The injustice isn’t the business side or what Zidane is doing. Zidane is doing what he has to do to make up for Florentino’s egotistical stupid decision of letting Ronnie go and keeping Bale.

The injustice is the relentlessness of the media and the RM fans attack on Bale. RM has worst fans on the planet, this is absolutely fact. There is absolutely no debating this one :lol:

Kubo continues to impress

-Analysis of Gareth Bale since joining Real Madrid: 19 injuries suffered, 73 games missed, with 375 days on the sidelines. [Transfermarkt]

actually saw a german fictional movie on the brothers who created both Adidas and Puma. Adolf Dassler and Rudolph Dassler.

-[Daily Mail] David de Gea to sign £114MILLION, six-year Man United deal when they return from pre-season tour... and says he wants to take over as captain

actually saw a german fictional movie on the brothers who created both Adidas and Puma. Adolf Dassler and Rudolph Dassler. from Bavaria. after family turmoil they split to make Adidas and Puma respectively. they were also Nazis and made shoes for the troops and they did sponsor Jesse Owens winning in the gold at the Berlin Olympics (both instances before they split). Puma ruled the German clubs market but never sponsored the NT since they were trash. Adidas sponsors the NT and they win the WC in '54. Adidas for Bavaria and the German NT ever since.

I wrote down the "100% for fact" parts of the movie not the dramatization story telling parts of the movie. Amazon Prime

That Kubo clip :pimp:

Let’s remember that Real scooped him on a free when his contract expired while other clubs were trying to negotiate a transfer with his club :lol:

Apparently because transfermarkt said he still had time on his contract

This little kid has some swag man, invaded the pitch but he’s out here just chilling and chopping it up with the players.

Ronaldo tried to warn him “security is coming, look and be careful..”

Little kid was like “yo bro... chill, I got this. Now lemme take a seat” :lol:

Interesting. Real is just stockpiled with talent man. It's not fair at all. If he can hold up for 40 matches and get us back into the CL, this would be perfect.

Glad Dani has assurances. Dude needs to play and prove himself at a higher club level than he did at Betis.

Sarabia would've been a great signing, but he would've cost double cuz of that PL tax. We can barely get Tierney done and word is they done gave up smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom