⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Arsenal getting loan players to groom for big clubs is extremely *** backwards. But I guess Emery is that desperate, can’t really blame him, we all know who’s to blame.

We've been mismanaged for over a decade and we got a cockeyed owner with a trump toupe who doesn't invest anything into the club. We're a mess.

:rofl: :rofl:

If Real Betis have a decent season, Soria spazzing out is gonna be must see tv :lol:

Bro IDK how Betis are pulling off these moves for relatively CHEAP prices. William last year (who should be on a world class team). Now Fekir. Betis are coming up in the world.

But yes, if they finish ahead of Sevilla, Soria is going to explode even bigger than when he did when Barça lost against Liverpool :lol:

4 ****n hours later. Got the main one that counts. All the other bastards didnt want to sign ****

C7817A50-623C-41FC-AD8B-58785B85E0C7.jpeg

3C416561-C5D0-48EC-B609-0AC291D4A677.jpeg

Literally from 5pm-930pm. They didnt sign **** at audi field, luckily i put in my fbi work at which hotel they was staying at, sped there before they got there after training..ran to the hotel..hundreds there already..pushed peeps out the way. Got er done.

Bro these are the best (YouTube recommendations have been blessing me with clips all month). It also shows you how big a star all these dudes on Chiringuito are in Spain.

Here Barça players/Messi are inviting Soria on the team bus to celebrate their title last season but security won’t allow him enter :lol:

And even tho he hates CR7 and RM, Ronaldo is still a big fan of Soria :lol:

Literally from 5pm-930pm. They didnt sign **** at audi field, luckily i put in my fbi work at which hotel they was staying at, sped there before they got there after training..ran to the hotel..hundreds there already..pushed peeps out the way. Got er done.

Ya could have at least told Zidane to start Bale every once a while, or at least told Zidane to make Hazard run extra laps at the end of training.....

I’m very disappointed in you Bosa Bosa :smh:

Ya could have at least told Zidane to start Bale every once a while, or at least told Zidane to make Hazard run extra laps at the end of training.....

I’m very disappointed in you Bosa Bosa :smh:
Now THAT would make that man chuckle :lol:
Bosa Bosa this was why I was asking - my brother in law had VIP to some event tonight with the squad, we were trying to give it away lol.
Wait what :nerd:

Cant believe Fekir went to Betis. Better than him signing with a rival EPL team, I suppose.

Idk, I wasn’t in this thread in 2010. But he was from South Africa so it would make sense he did. He was a big United and Chiefs fan. He was my boy, no idea what happened to him. Disappeared.
Yeah, just sorta disappeared about a year or so ago. Hope he's ok.

very interesting. Pulisic gets his old Dortmund 22? or what now? I has hoping CHO picks up the 10 in hopes of finally making amends with Chelsea and now Lamps

quick question... would Hudson start at Bayern if they sign him? if i'm not mistaken, it's usually Coman and Gnabry who plays...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom