⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Already lost Ander/Fro in January and presently in negotiations with Inter over Rom so there's gonna be room for 3 more incomings most likely.

I don't get the Longstaff hype especially for the 50m Newcastle are asking rn when he'll be available for cheaper next year after they get relegated.

Longstaff, Bruno and Maguire are my bet for the remaining signings. Longstaff is the goods and Matic can’t be trusted for a full season. Would prefer we get him in now.

Wouldn’t be surprised if Rom stayed.

Would've probably been better off at Bayern short term but I'm sure he had to have gotten reassurances from Frank about his playing time before resigning. I figure he'd be looking out for the young English talent at the club a bit more than the likes of Sarri and Conte

Huge risk after the serious injury

Glad CFC board willing to put their faith in CHO

Was thinking of going but after last performance that Real had vs Bayern, i am not dishing out $150 for a pre season game or $100 for nose bleeds. Helllll nay. mastamind89 mastamind89

Bosa Bosa i see you used the information i gave you well, was it open training or naw?
deff did. Took that info and ran with it :lol:. And nope, they was doing some audi commercial in the stadium too. ..
Now i see they doing a lil promo code for the game. I really want to go crash AFTV :rofl:

Man what a **** show bullet i dodged at attending that crap. I would lose my **** when Nacho pulled all that ****ery. Mendy has been very nice on the lb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom