⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
So hannibal is still having knee problems... What is the Count & the physio staff doing at Barca?!?!?! This is going on 2-3 yea he’s been operating on a gimpy knee which coincides with his deep in form which really would explain a lot...

Spurs need to replace Lloris next summer
Idk about replacing him, I think that's much too early to decide. He has some awful howlers that appear to have significantly increased in frequency and scale this season but the past few seasons he has saved our *** so many times in spite of the occasional baffling error.
I definitely get a bit nervous whenever Lloris has the ball at his feet though. That's never been his forte and we need to quit backpassing the ball into his feet so much.

Howlers are nothing new for Lloris but it has always been balanced by his very good shot stopping and reaction saves where he singlehandedly keeps us in a match.

Last edited:
Good to see Paco getting his game on... Never understood why Barca didn’t get the best out of him. Loved his off the ball movement & passing when he was Los Che.

Mannnn wish i can watch these games today but have helllllla lot **** too do.. i see Wolves bout to get that W. And dammmmmmm what happen with Watford?

Lets go Man U...

Concerning that we're struggling to get in some good attacks now that Cardiff only has 10 men :smh:

Do1cT8IXUAYjQDk

#freeMariano

Last edited:
Hardly a convincing victory but I'll take the 3 points.
Sissoko actually had a very solid game, happy for the guy as he gets so much hate all of the time. Held up the ball very well, his cutbacks almost always reached a teammate (though quite predictable), didn't screw us over by losing posession deep in our own half in dangerous positions, good defending, ...
I even saw him dribble past someone here and there :lol:

this dude paco alcacer is a walking hattrick wtf. scores a worldy of a freekick in injury time to put dortmund up

SMH @ all the comments being left under articles about Ronaldo's rape accusation. Shouldn't be surprised at how far his fanboys will go.

I understand having doubts and waiting to see what gets brought to light in the upcoming weeks/months (which is why I haven't thrown my Ronaldo kit into the trash just yet), but the comments being left right now calling the woman all sorts of vulgar names is EXACTLY why women don't report these crimes properly or at all. I swear so many sports fans are #$@@$#% pathetic with their idol worship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom