⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.

In addition to the stupid clubs that sign him, any player that signs to a club with the dotard at the helm is an absolute moron of the highest order. Yeah, you were chasing that check but you should've known what you were coming into... You deserve what you wanted.

Rumor is the inbreds want to stay the course with the dotard. Yup, United are officially the tampa bay bucs of the footy world. This is what you will see from now on since SAF (& Gill) are no longer at the helm... Them hillbillies are content with the cash they're making.

Damn I miss watching La Liga since bEIN is gone. This is exactly the kind of game I love watching.

Last edited:
def catching bilbao vs sociedad today
san mames will be jumping

real madrid vs alaves tomorrow will be very interesting
alaves is solid and not a squad to sleep on. all the pressure is on madrid right now but have a great shot at ending this round in 1st place

mourinho is the trump of football managers

this **** is crazy
real madrid might have dodged another bullet
flo is a lucky son of a ***** man :lol:

Last edited:
[QUOTE="josh4523, post: 30679473, member: 44953]
//////
Armada Armada whats the deal with this guy? it looks like ramsey out in January
https://metro.co.uk/2018/10/05/atla...will-sign-miguel-almiron-in-11m-deal-8008725/[/QUOTE]
josh4523 josh4523
He’s a good player only real criticism I have is he’s very reliant on his left foot. But he has pace and can pick a good pass and a has a decent shot and he’s not afraid to press and put a tackle in at all. He has the quality to play on Europe and be a serviceable player. When we bought him we knew he wasn’t gonna stay forever. Apparently we’ve already been in talks to Sign Pity Martinez (Tata with those Argentine connects) as his replacement.

11 mil would be super low risk for Arsenal if that deal happens.

Last edited:
Agree that Positano is gorgeous and Naples is trash. :lol: Pizza is great there, and pasta of course. But it's so dirty and rough. People definitely warned us about crime and the mafia later at night.

EA Sports removes CR7 image from their digital cover, website and twitter

It has begun

Did you copy this from somewhere? Because it's not true. I just went on the easports website and on the homepage when you view the dropdown to choose fifa the picture is still the cover of Ronaldo and on the actual game page there's still stuff about getting him on FUT

Gooners... Is it me or is Iwobi playing well under Emery?

That quik dude must be throwing a fit on the stormfront message board...
You already know he over there like..
tenor.gif

uefa finally updated their coefficient rankings. The mighty Prem drops... All that dough & all them big name managers & they still can't do it... SMDH... :lol:
Coefficients.PNG

uefa finally updated their coefficient rankings. The mighty Prem drops... All that dough & all them big name managers & they still can't do it... SMDH... :lol:
Coefficients.PNG

This is pure BS.

In what ******* universe is Serie A a better league than da Prem? I don't even think la Liga is better, but whatever...

atletico would win the league in the prem, keep it a buck the way sevilla has been playing they’d win too lmao

But I'm on their site right now and he's still the face of the cover art and their instagram has multiple posts of ronaldo on their page
bruh they changed it back :rofl:
this morning ronaldo was gone off the main drop down link and other parts of the site. it was literally just the words with no athlete in the back.
ronnie must've been pissed. his lawyers probably probably pulled out the chopper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom