⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just caught up, 3 points away :pimp: Players really buying into Emery's system, everyone enjoying themselves on the pitch. Aubamazette :pimp: (prime). Too ready for the Pool v Citeh match

Last edited:
Well I didn’t get the back 5 I was hopping for but got the midfield I wanted and mahrez starting means sterling left wing I’m down for that. Mendy byke

It’s amazing to see Emery & Sarri get their squads playing really really well months into their first campaign with thier teams. They already have a clear identity. As do Klopp & Pep At their respective clubs... Then there’s the inbred glazers, woody & the dotard... smh... I mean they’ve spent now 3/4 of a billion on transfers & this team is still directionless.

southampton haven't got a clue
almost feel bad for them. looks like chelsea are training out there

ateltico got a damn squad
rodri, saul, and gimenez are the future
simeone just got to figure this out

:lol: @ stones.... :rofl:

Glad to see Zizou pass on United. It’s a train wreck & uttley directionless.

Last edited:
I’m comfortable with every one else in the lineup and their role except Fernandinho as a single pivot right now. I think we should’ve adjusted the lineup to be able to go with a double pivot. Nothing can be done about it now the lineup is the lineup come on city!

I’m comfortable with every one else in the lineup and their role except Fernandinho as a single pivot right now. I think we should’ve adjusted the lineup to be able to go with a double pivot. Nothing can be done about it now the lineup is the lineup come on city!
Should be a good match today!

Seeing Chelsea and Arsenal implementing and playing with a set playing style and identity already with new managers,must be nice...

Seeing Chelsea and Arsenal implementing and playing with a set playing style and identity already with new managers,must be nice...
that's not even all their jewelry, both teams should be better next season, if United fail on this next hire y'all the new AC Milan

I was thinking the same! No need for both Silvas to be in the mid against this Pool side. I miss Pellegrini's 4231 at times. We can still have the width but have cover at the same time with 2 pivots.

Fernandinho had a couple poor showings against Liverpool as well. I'm just worried about Milner, Hendo and Wijnaldum should be nothing to worry about too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom