⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
20181010_193506.jpg

CR7 slurper... Okay, you constantly talking about riding, sucking that man, maybe you should step forward

Must be the europa

Looks like Frenkie is committed to staying at Ajax for a minute or two... Good for him. I'd much rather play for Erik ten Hag in my home country for a great club like Ajax if I was Frenkie than play for some count lookin *** m****rf****r...

“In the beginning it was fun and I felt very flattered by the stories around Barcelona, but after a while the questions about it got annoying,” he said.

“For the time being, I just stay with Ajax, at least another year and maybe two or three more years. I’m really enjoying myself here.”

Seems like Barca know he's not leaving so it sounds like French gomes is coming in January... Dummies should really wait until summer so he'll be free if anything but thats what you get when dummies run the club...

Rumors are they're also looking for another CB & a striker... Lenglet was such a terrible buy. Kid is a bull in a china shop... he can defend, but he can't help but foul the crap out of anyone within arms distance of him.

130 for de ligt and de jong
do it. that's probably still cheaper than pogba

You do realize this isn't one of better sources for transfer rumors... Also in this market Ajax could conceivably fetch 130 for each of them especially since both are thriving under ten Hag... I don't rate Matthijs nearly as high as you do but I'd take him over that oaf Lenglet... For me Matthijs is like a Dutch John Stones but Ten Hag seems to have gotten him to play much more composed & cut out the dumb *** mistakes he used to make....

It’s odd his lawyers took so long to put out this statement but they also confirmed the non disclosure agreement. This stuff is crazy. I don’t know what to think of it.

I also read that Ronaldo is boycotting international footy cause he feels these allegations have cause him to miss out on the individual awards

@Belgium what are your thoughts on all this?

I always thought of Flo as a Sith Lord of the highest order so if that’s true that doesn’t surprise me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom