⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
sup footy fam,

It's been a rough week for my family and I. My grandfather passed away last Thursday. I just got back from NJ last night after putting him to rest. It still does not feel real and I miss him like crazy :frown:

Sorry to hear that fam. Rest in Power to your Grandfather and I hope your family finds some peace during a difficult time. I lost my Grandfather last year so I know how hard it is.

Ya'll will be in my prayers.

i keep thinking that brazil are better than their underwhelming performances.
i may have to stop giving them so much credit.

Saudi wimnez allowed to attend the match!
1539366472-a528d42c366121102c998276d2b790e7.jpg

:lol:>D What does it mean when Paco leaves Barca & has immediate impact playing not only for Dortmund but also scoring a brace for La Roja today in their rout of Wales.

Omg.... what a scumbag POS. Never ever thought I’d come to hate kanye... Threw away the vinyl & CDs I had & deleted all his ish off my Apple Music & iCloud... eff ye...

Edit - On a football note, excited to see what Thierry does in his managerial debut. Monaco is in a precarious position though.

Last edited:
Omg.... what a scumbag POS. Never ever thought I’d come to hate kanye... Threw away the vinyl & CDs I had & deleted all his ish off my Apple Music & iCloud... eff ye...
I wonder how many of his fanboys changed their political opinion cuz of him.

Pogba, Ousmane, Griezzman and Mbappe in Disneyland they might be worth more in transfer value than then pricr of the park

GM Wenger in Paris?

0_Nottingham-Forest-v-Arsenal-The-Emirates-FA-Cup-Third-Round.jpg

All the French Arsenal greats going back to ligue 1?
This would be an absolute terrible move. A majority of the moves he made in the last decade at Arsenal were very subpar & kept his team from competing to win not only the Prem but also in the CL. They really had no chance in either. He’s as much a dotard as is that dumb *** at United. Both are so washed.

Pogba, Ousmane, Griezzman and Mbappe in Disneyland they might be worth more in transfer value than then pricr of the park
The Mickey Mouse hands are :smokin
hqdefault.jpg

I wonder how many of his fanboys changed their political opinion cuz of him.
I’m bet you a good portion of his base are fine with that... I think there is a kanye thread in general. Never been in there but I bet they defend him like crazy in there.

Last edited:
seeing KKKanye in a United jacket made my eyes hurt. Why couldn't he pick another Adi sponsored club :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom