⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today was a great day, cue sensational Future gif
giphy.gif

Bears go from last place in the division this morning to first place at the end of the day!!

Damn, Memph showing his self again... Talmbout -
I'm sick of hearing every time that I changed the match, I still don't feel like a respected player. I get the job done every time, I'm mentally strong. I have to accept the coach's decisions. I'm a little disappointed, I think I deserve more respect. I deserve better than that and I should play every game.

Marcelo deserves better. He needs out now
I know it shouldn't have any barring...but Modric can't win Ballon D'Or
Man U looked pretty good. Martial is the goods and only getting better. I think pogba is what he is at this point.

RIP to the Leicester owner...what a sad story man

Sad sad story about what happens to the Leicester owner Vichai and the others that where in the helicopter as well RIP and my condolences to the families of all those experiencing and dealing with this loss

Cant believe LC's owner died. Even my mom who knows little of footy told me about it because she keeps up to date with Thai news. I didnt know who she was referring to as she kept saying the Fox's owner but it hit me when I put it together.

Lost Paul Allen this year as a Blazer fan so I felt those emotions immediately. Wishing the best to heggsy heggsy and LC fans everywhere and RIP to the deceased.

Great result for chelse, barkley is looking like a great bargain buy the last few weeks, even pushong kovacic rn to start.

Cmon spurs, do us a favour and thwunk city tonight

Neymar may be a punk but what the Marseille fans did to him yesterday was disgraceful - Throwing a bunch of objects while he was taking a corner and hitting him with a plastic bottle.... Come on man :smh:

Madrid left my son exposed - Lopetegui's father

The father of Real Madrid coach Julen Lopetegui has said the club had "stolen 50 goals from my son" after failing to find a quality replacement for Cristiano Ronaldo.

Ronaldo won 16 trophies and scored 450 goals in nine seasons at Madrid before being sold to Juventus for €100 million in July following the Portugal captain's request to be transferred.

Madrid have struggled without Ronaldo and Sunday's 5-1 defeat at Barcelona saw Los Blancos drop to ninth in La Liga, piling additional pressure on Lopetegui.

"Cristiano Ronaldo was good," Jose Antonio told El Mundo before Sunday's Clasico. "Was he cocky? We all have defects.

"But it turns out he [Ronaldo] scored 50 goals [a season]. He is missing. You are missing a prominent goalscorer. They haven't brought one, not a single one.

"There was talk of Neymar and others but no one came. They have stolen 50 goals from my son."

Madrid's only attacking additions were Mariano Diaz, who they re-signed after a season with Lyonand Brazilian teenager Vinicius Jr, who has made only two substitute league appearances and has played mostly for their reserves.

"Yes. He has to settle with what he has," Lopetegui Sr. said after being asked if Madrid had left his son exposed. "Don't get me wrong, he is delighted with the players he has.

"He usually says: 'I have great people, they give everything they've got.' He doesn't blame the players. But when there is no material, there isn't. There was but he [Ronaldo] left."

Lopetegui was supposed to coach Spain at the World Cup this summer but was dismissed after it emerged he had agreed to take charge of Madrid.

"The lads are delighted with him and listen," his father said. "Julen is not lacking money."

Madrid have taken one point from a possible 15 in their last five league games and the team has endured their worst start to a season since 2002.

Marca report that Lopetegui will be sacked on Monday with former Chelsea coach Antonio Conte set to replace him.

Onda Cero radio claim that Madrid began lining up Conte to take over on Oct. 6 after Madrid lost 1-0 at Alaves in La Liga.

Dads out here giving statements to the press :lol:

Well its looking more and more likely that that new big puma deal is gonna happen. David silva has signed with Puma now and we got leaks of this garbage *** gear Puma is working on...
puma-manchester-19-20-collection-2.jpg

puma-manchester-19-20-collection-4.jpg
puma-manchester-19-20-collection-3.jpg

Thats the one thing I will miss the most outside of the actual kits is dope gear. We got this ^ now smh and I wont be able to cop nice gear like below anymore :smh:
V3_1_Main_0348096.jpg

V3_1_Main_0341093.jpg

V3_1_Main_0340147.jpg

V3_1_Main_0309063.jpg

last-by-nike-manchester-city-2019-worker-bee-collection-2.jpg

last-by-nike-manchester-city-2019-worker-bee-collection-16.jpg

last-by-nike-manchester-city-2019-worker-bee-collection-8.jpg

Neymar may be a punk but what the Marseille fans did to him yesterday was disgraceful - Throwing a bunch of objects while he was taking a corner and hitting him with a plastic bottle.... Come on man :smh:

Wait till he signs for Madrid. Figo 2.0

Wait till he signs for Madrid. Figo 2.0

I don't think it'll be as bad. I don't recall most Barca fans even liking Neymar that much, compared to Figo, who was definitely a fan favorite. It also helps that Neymar won't be going directly from Barca to Madrid; the PSG move was most likely calculated to avoid that scenario :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom