⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s what you get when money takes over a club with no history. No option of throwbacks and towards zesty fashion.

Even my mom sent me in a group text with my dad about chairman Vichai. if I recall correctly even before winning the title officially every seat had krispy Kreme donuts and a clothing piece one game. Great man. Cared for his fans.

Brit announcers really fancy saying the world quality in their punditry...

Looks like Perez has fired Lopetegui...

Edit - Sorry @sonoftony I didn’t see your post.

Why does it seem they always use photos of the manager covered a lil bit by the shadow of the dugout when they communicate a firing? :lol:

Last edited:
Mendy is making some poor decisions with the ball. Hasn't cost us yet, but he needs to be smarter.

Sterling bossing the game. Mahrez good too and Fernandinho was great too.

Shouout Ederson closing down Kane so fast

Spurs responded well going down so fast

lopetegui in. we were just starting to enjoy it
he can't go anywhere without hanging his head in shame :lol:

I think Lopetegui could be a top assistant for a top club, but the main guy probably not.

Maybe the US should hire him lol

Wow, ya'll weren't kidding..... this really is an NFL field :wow:

This is so......it's so........ it'sss soooo Spursy

Not the worst result I suppose. Thought this was going to be a lot worse after conceding in just 6 minutes.
GG City fans

Ugly game but good win. Locked it down defensively when we needed to. Got lucky Lamela skied that one chance though. Any of Stones, Laporte and Fernadinho are MOTM today.

Back on top of the table

Last edited:
Lucky for Mendy his punching motion at Lamela didn't strike him. It looked like Lamela grabbed his head or at least did something to his head and Mendy turned around and took a swipe.
Sissoko made a pretty nasty tackle too and got away with it.

Last edited:
Apparently Conte to Real Madrid is stalled, Contenis asking for specific guarantees or demands.....

Soooooo Solari?

Apparently Conte to Real Madrid is stalled, Contenis asking for specific guarantees or demands.....

Soooooo Solari?

Solari can be the coach for up to 2 weeks while they figure out the permanent coach. Anything past that will get Madrid fines.

Roberto Martinez will probably get the nod since Conte is already being slightly problematic with the players.

lamela should've scored but maybe he doesn't miss if the field wasn't a disgrace

lamela should've scored but maybe he doesn't miss if the field wasn't a disgrace
Agreed. there where two clear chances each teams shoudlve done better on that where made more difficult in part by the horrendous condition of the pitch. Silva had a chance directly in front of goal where the ball bobbled up as it came to him which caused him to take a bad touch cause he misjudged it and the more obvious Lamela chance where the ball also bobbled up before his strike. Both players could’ve/shoudlve done better but that garbage *** pitch certainly had an effect

Agreed. there where two clear chances each teams shoudlve done better on that where made more difficult in part by the horrendous condition of the pitch. Silva had a chance directly in front of goal where the ball bobbled up as it came to him which caused him to take a bad touch cause he misjudged it and the more obvious Lamela chance where the ball also bobbled up before his strike. Both players could’ve/shoudlve done better but that garbage *** pitch certainly had an effect
yup exactly and silva should've still scored too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom