⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
That ball def bobbled to lamela but he would have missed it even if the pitch had xavi’s approval. Stuff like that sums up his career.

Lmfao son Madrid gotta stay far away from
Bobby Martinez.. dude is a fraud man

That ball def bobbled to lamela but he would have missed it even if the pitch had xavi’s approval. Stuff like that sums up his career.

Lmfao son Madrid gotta stay far away from
Bobby Martinez.. dude is a fraud man
its unfortunate too cuz Lamela has had a good start to the season since coming into fitness :emoji_pensive:

Apparently, Barca has had several come to Jesus moments with Demeble including one when he came back from the WC. This last one was right before the Clasico & homey was apparently 45 mins late for the meeting. RAC1 is now reporting they are considering transferring him to interested parties so long as they can recoup his transfer price... If true, both sides of these saga are absolute morons but the greater fault is with the club for several reasons. :smh:

https://www.sport.es/es/noticias/barca/rac-barca-plantea-salia-dembele-invierno-7117560

Good news is Umtiti is rumored to be returning to training next week... I just hope the dumb *** physio staff the club has isn't bribing him back too soon. They have hannibal playing on his gimpy knee for 2 years now...

ny times ****ting on lepetrash too.
"He was proved right, of course; so, too, were Pérez’s concerns. And the consequences will be expensive: Reports in Spain suggest Madrid will have to pay the remainder of Lopetegui’s contract, at a cost of around 15 million euros, about $17 million. "

copa del rey this week
maybe malcom can finally get his *** off the bench. he's got to really show out to get a spot.
he's not better than dembele and after rafinha's good week it's going to be hard to justify his place before him.

Last edited:

Wouldn'tbe too big on Conte tbh...

ny times ****ting on lepetrash too.
"He was proved right, of course; so, too, were Pérez’s concerns. And the consequences will be expensive: Reports in Spain suggest Madrid will have to pay the remainder of Lopetegui’s contract, at a cost of around 15 million euros, about $17 million. "

This headline in particular had me

copa del rey this week
maybe malcom can finally get his *** off the bench. he's got to really show out to get a spot.
he's not better than dembele and after rafinha's good week it's going to be hard to justify his place before him.
Looks like the count is calling up a good group of youngins’ for the copa game. Hope they play meaningful minutes...

CB Chumi (Juan Brandariz), Riqui Puig, goal keeper Lazar Cerevic, another keeper Inaki Pena, CB Jorge Cuenca, & LB Juan Miranda.

These rumors of Mou getting money to spend in the January transfer market better not be true...SMH. But I wouldn't put it past the board to do something this dumb, fiscally irresponsible, shortsighted, and without considering the ethos of the club. I've said it before, and I think it still holds true. I can see the board sticking with Mou and him returning next summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom