⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
you know if yall had VAR FC over there Mendy would've gotten a red and suspended multiple games against totenham

just saying

No contact was made :lol:. Lamella gave him a nice little double jab to the back of the neck too
But yeah Mendy came back swinging :lol:

1182.gif

I hope he stays. He was a very odd buy for the club bcs we had pressing needs elsewhere but he’s a phenomenal talent.

He can play either wing & even behind the striker. He also passes & crosses well.

He should really flourish on the wing for Barca (or any club for that matter).

That damn count needs to find time to play him...

Vinicius starting the Copa match

Probably the only reason worth tuning in at the moment. Going to try catching parts of it.

I don’t know who was the other person but @Coupé It for sure... I finally got around to starting Gomorra in your guys’ reference to the Napoli player getting robbed of his Rolex.

Dude I’m tuning in tough. Second episode pulled me in. Piss in the champagne glass tho lol. Need a fix until peaky blinders comes back on. Always a Stan for foreign underworld shows lol

Jenkinson coming back from the grave, it really is Halloween. Maitland byke :pimp: Going to catch it later to see what smith rowe and julio talking about, always read good things about Julio

Last edited:
I don’t know who was the other person but @Coupé It for sure... I finally got around to starting Gomorra in your guys’ reference to the Napoli player getting robbed of his Rolex.

Dude I’m tuning in tough. Second episode pulled me in. Piss in the champagne glass tho lol. Need a fix until peaky blinders comes back on. Always a Stan for foreign underworld shows lol

Show is :pimp: Basically "The Wire" for Southern Italy

Vinicius to Asensio :pimp:

Hopefully we’ll be saying that and the reverse of it a lot over the years. Both have been on the same wavelength.

Ceballos needs to have more penetration with his passing

Loves the useless sideways pass too much

The blues and yellows of Boca Juniors for you than Prime.

Derby have scored 3 goals this game. Chelsea 2 - 1 Derby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom