⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think we need to play with an overloaded midfield from now

Watched Lucas Vazquez squander goal after goal cause he's not technically good enough :pimp:

Vinicius should have a hat trick of assists

Man o man vini jr is so fun to watch. Wish he had scored a goal but im ok with the 2 assist. He played the full match non stop. So much talent

what formation yall run? solari change up anything significant?
4-3-3, quality of opponent still leaves a lot of questioned unanswered

Going forward, Vinicius needs playing time, Javi Sanchez is guy who could probably step in at centre back too, if not in January we need to bring Hermoso back home

Think Vinicius doesn’t just need match time, he specifically needs to start. Offers a different dynamic from other members of the squad that we can desperately use. Thankfully he flourished under Solari in Castilla, so if any manager will feel the same it’s him

I don’t know who was the other person but Coupé It Coupé It for sure... I finally got around to starting Gomorra in your guys’ reference to the Napoli player getting robbed of his Rolex.

Dude I’m tuning in tough. Second episode pulled me in. Piss in the champagne glass tho lol. Need a fix until peaky blinders comes back on. Always a Stan for foreign underworld shows lol

Don't forget to peep the movie

It's wild to me that watching a Sky Sports stream of the MLS playoffs with English commentators make the match bearable. Like seriously :lol:

on another note :smh:

What’s so funny? 18 million for world class keeper in his prime ain’t bad - in this day and age. Wolves need to worry about a striker, Raul Jimenez ain’t cutting it.

I was put on by Verde Shuttles Verde Shuttles and sfc415 sfc415 so they deserve the credit...

I just finished season 1 of Gomorrah and I’ll say this.... it’s absolutely amazing. Not only is the storyline amazing - the shooting, the backdrops, and directing is amazing. It’s all movie type quality, the budget must have been ridiculous.

mastamind89 mastamind89 what movie? Wherr is this movie?

denis suarez was supposed to be what arthur is now.
i have no doubts when it comes to arthur anymore. mans legit. he's made rakitic and busquets play so much easier and better.

we need frenkie next year and we are eating.

What’s so funny? 18 million for world class keeper in his prime ain’t bad - in this day and age. Wolves need to worry about a striker, Raul Jimenez ain’t cutting it.

I was put on by Verde Shuttles Verde Shuttles and sfc415 sfc415 so they deserve the credit...

I just finished season 1 of Gomorrah and I’ll say this.... it’s absolutely amazing. Not only is the storyline amazing - the shooting, the backdrops, and directing is amazing. It’s all movie type quality, the budget must have been ridiculous.

The characters' personalities are pretty accurate too, down to all the random side characters. When I went out to the area recently, there were too many of those same dudes in high cut fades/mohawks and jogger pants that looked/talked like they'd stab anyone who even mildly annoyed them :lol: Most unfriendly people Southern Europe by far, especially compared to how friendly Portuguese are. Even asking for basic service at a restaurant feels like you said something that insulted them

I think there's a movie with the same name and many of the same characters. I might be mixing it with Suburrah though; that show/movie is similar to Gomorrah, but it's set in Rome instead of Naples. Not as good but still an OK time killer

Last edited:
It's wild to me that watching a Sky Sports stream of the MLS playoffs with English commentators make the match bearable. Like seriously :lol:

If that's the case I'm switching to tthe red bulls , **** NYCFC and any one that runs with them.

I've been stanning etienne anyway, the switch was imminent lol

oh no Coupe I meant it in a way of adding another Portugese to the already Mendes FC injection into the EPL:rofl:

oh no Coupe I meant it in a way of adding another Portugese to the already Mendes FC injection into the EPL:rofl:
tbh sporting is on some bs, they tried to take us to ffp over gelson. half of their previous xi left after getting jumped by ultras and then they try to tax on anyone who wants to leave smh.

Yeah... **** that club

Conte wants United job

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom