⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bantz Lord T Bantz Lord T still ain’t nervous?????

:lol:

tenor.gif

Bantz Lord T Bantz Lord T

Are you nervous yet????

I can’t hear youuuuuuuu

tenor.gif

Bantz Lord T Bantz Lord T tskkk, tskkkk - and you weren’t worried....... :lol:

tenor.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tha bantz is well deserved my way, I’ll take it it.....

But this morning Trey, you were on some sucker ****, talking about... “maybe it’s good that Liverpool bow out of the CL, maybe it’s a blessing so we can win the league, whahhh, whahhh”

You were nervous (which is understandable). But by NO MEANS should you have sounded like a pathetic sucker. :lol:

Y’all are Liverpool, for a second this morning you were acting like Spurs fans :lol: - good win tho, it was a hell of a group.

Dembele’s output is starting to make his price tag look like a bargain :nerd:

The same will never be said about Coutinho though. Could have had De Jong and 90m to spare.

That dembele goal was something else. The defender looked wrong footed but the first big touch to go past him there was still 3 yard or so between the players. At the professional level its hard to get past some one and make that ground up like that.

Dude can fly

This is a cool story. I never take for granted that I have my hearing, sight, & that I have all my limbs in working order.

Wednesday, December 12
12:55 pm ET - Real Madrid vs. CSKA Moscow (Champions League), TNT, UniMas, Univision Deportes Network, fuboTV, PlayStation Vue, Sling TV, B/R Live
12:55 pm ET - Viktoria Plzen vs. AS Roma (Champions League), Galavision, fuboTV, B/R Live
3:00 pm ET - Ajax vs. Bayern Munich (Champions League), Galavision, fuboTV, B/R Live
3:00 pm ET - Benfica vs. AEK Athens (Champions League), Univision Deportes en Vivo (authenticate with fuboTV), B/R Live
3:00 pm ET - Man City vs. Hoffenheim (Champions League), Univision Deportes en Vivo (authenticate with fuboTV), B/R Live
3:00 pm ET - Shakhtar Donetsk vs. Lyon (Champions League), Univision Deportes en Vivo (authenticate with fuboTV), B/R Live
3:00 pm ET - Valencia vs. Man United (Champions League), TNT, UniMas, fuboTV, Sling TV, PlayStation Vue, B/R Live
3:00 pm ET - Young Boys vs. Juventus (Champions League), Univision, Univision Deportes Network, fuboTV, B/R Live
6:45 pm ET - Atletico PR vs. Junior (Copa Sudamericana final), FOX Deportes, Fanatiz, fuboTV

Last edited:
Someone should've picked up Jasper before this campaign started. He would've been a lot cheaper than some of the keepers that were snapped up in the transfer market & just as good. Too bad he has a crappy defense in front of him. Speaking of crappy, Barca had below 50% possession yesterday for the first time in 70+ games or so. The midfield of Raki, Alena, & Arthur clearly struggled yesterday. Arthur's struggles were in part due to coming back from injury. Overall, the Barca youngins were very meh yesterday.

>D So the dotard alluded to Pogba basically being "auditioned" today to see if he plays against Pool this weekend? :smh: Just sell him next month for a decent price & end this saga. Either that or just get rid of the dotard. :smh:

Last edited:
Dem dirty rotten russians... Gotta a lot of game left doe...

This is less an indictment on Lopetegui & Santi & more on that rat fink Perez...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom