⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xhaka + cash for Pogba swap? I'm sure Granit would fit right in with Fellaini and Matic :pimp:

TBH Xhaka has been good under Emery. With the way Ramsey and Ozil are looking, Arsenal might as well offer Ozil + Ramsey and cash in January for Pogba.

Play Pogba further forward and leave Xhaka and Torreira central to hold it down behind him

Real...

images-3.jpg

Someone should've picked up Jasper before this campaign started. He would've been a lot cheaper than some of the keepers that were snapped up in the transfer market & just as good. Too bad he has a crappy defense in front of him. Speaking of crappy, Barca had below 50% possession yesterday for the first time in 70+ games or so. The midfield of Raki, Alena, & Arthur clearly struggled yesterday. Arthur's struggles were in part due to coming back from injury. Overall, the Barca youngins were very meh yesterday.

>D So the dotard alluded to Pogba basically being "auditioned" today to see if he plays against Pool this weekend? :smh: Just sell him next month for a decent price & end this saga. Either that or just get rid of the dotard. :smh:

#MOUOUT

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tha bantz is well deserved my way, I’ll take it it.....

But this morning Trey, you were on some sucker ****, talking about... “maybe it’s good that Liverpool bow out of the CL, maybe it’s a blessing so we can win the league, whahhh, whahhh”

You were nervous (which is understandable). But by NO MEANS should you have sounded like a pathetic sucker. :lol:

Y’all are Liverpool, for a second this morning you were acting like Spurs fans :lol: - good win tho, it was a hell of a group.

Ok, I'll take it too. I'll admit that my rationalization was pretty weak.

Really wanted the Vini+Asensio LW/RW combo to produce

Isco and Odriozola were really poor today. Marcelo may be hitting a point soon where his lack of defending outweighs his offense. Strange way to end top of group.

The defense in front of him doesn't help but Courtois was such a stupid buy... I hate this happened while Vinicius was playing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom