⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember dudes in here tried to say boateng was world class or top five... dude is the same thing as oompa loompa at Barca...

Damn Thiago with a nice piece of dribbling in the box & only thing Blind could do was foul... That regression from his United days...

2-2... :smh:

:smh: :smh: :smh: Can't ever get an easy route to the final :smh:

Thiago! I almost thought it was going to be an early exit for my Parisians again

giphy.gif

Ajax just tied it up 3-3!!!!

Neuer wouldn’t give up the ball so Tagliafico forcibly snatched outta his mitts so he got a yellow... :lol:

That last 15 mins was extra zesty... Game over. 3-3

Last edited:
Im more surprised with juve down from all games today. Against young boys too. All my teams lost this week. Just need cruz azul to win this week so it wont feel too ehh.

Gotta wait until Monday for the draw

Probably doesn't matter for us, anybody can score on us, and just ain't our year

Sounds like I missed a lit slate of matches

Who saw Ronaldo tell the camera man following him "You like to film me?" and ended it with a wink and thumbs up :lol:

Ajax are too young to look so fatigued during this match. They made the French statutory rapist & mueller look like Olympic sprinters. Erik ten Hag gotta work on their conditioning.

Lyon finish 1-1 against the harsh conditions in Kiev to stay alive in the CL. My man Fekir with the goal...

PRIME PRIME us and city had 1st place locked up even with a loss. we would've had to lose by like 4, and city would've had to lose by 10 goals I think to drop to 2nd. There was never a doubt

That Fekir goal... He had the defender on his hip fighting off the tackle but he was still able to turn & get his shot off with strength/form & score... Very impressive...

Kate Abdo is such a babe...

Barca - Pool for the neutrals
Barca - Man U for this thread :lol:
Barca - Roma for the pettiness that will ensue

And I don't need any of those young Lyon or Ajax prospects experiencing the camp nou vibes

PRIME PRIME us and city had 1st place locked up even with a loss. we would've had to lose by like 4, and city would've had to lose by 10 goals I think to drop to 2nd. There was never a doubt

Ah ok I was under the impression that an L could send either team to 2nd in the groups

Didn’t need any of that smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom