⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see you Adidas...

IMG_20180817_013124.jpg

:emoji_eyes:

Welp gave into ESPN+
Will see how the free trial fares
if not, I will cancel and look into other streaming options

:nerd: Sergej Milinkovic-Savic to Milan for €40m. One of those 1 season loans with an option to buy...

Where are these Italian clubs getting all this dough? They've been broke for so long & their financials still show they're in blah shape. Some epic fishiness going on...

Since Ronaldo signed, Juventus is the most followed club team in the world now. Ronnie brought in 6 plus million social media followers to Juventus within a month. Not to mention Ronaldo & Messi have more followers than any club in the world....

I remember the old milk colored RM pundits who were on Florentino’s side during the debacle saying “Ronaldo is not bigger than RM, you cannot disrespect Florentino”...... Guess what old timers, Ronaldo is bigger than a club (as is Messi). These guys transcend sport. Deal with it.

Now it obviously won’t last forever, Ronaldo and Messi will retire and clubs will never die. But right now, these “dotards” look stupid and are way behind the times. Bet the ratings for Ronaldo’s debut tomorrow break records. Ronnie kits are on average selling a kit per minute, a kit per minute.

Flo take a godamn marketing course, and see a therapist about your ego.

upload_2018-8-17_7-32-33.png

upload_2018-8-17_7-34-19.png

upload_2018-8-17_7-35-6.png

I wish the Savic rumors were true but apparently Milan is done doing business

He's supposedly got offers from China and the Impact in MLS too,would make sense. A lot of former Azurri nationals end up in Montreal when they come to MLS,there's a pretty huge Italian community

Also....

Here’s a Ronnie Juventus quick recap of what happened and preview going into the season done by GOAL, with some good young pundits. Listened in the car, quick 15 mins.

It really is. Terrible idea for us in the USA and terrible for Local fans in Spain. This needs to not happen

I agree. It's a terrible idea and FWIW I never liked the idea of NFL games in England either. But at the same time, this is a smart move by La Liga. Their broadcast rights will be done soon so having at least one game a year will get enough eyes to watch and bidding wars for broadcast rights will get heated. La Liga with Relevant in the long run wants to be more popular than Da Prem here in the US.

Mouth shut? How when he's 100% gonna get asked about it :lol:

I doubt he'll say anything bad about Pogs though since it looks like he's been trying to make an effort to mend things since the season kicked off but I for sure expect him to let a few clips off on the media/fish papers :nerd:

That 'fat man' from the Sun that LVG ethered in a press conference once was stirring up some BS this week

i thought you was team mou...?

you already celebrating zizzou and the season just started last week

I’m team Manchester United. That gif means I’ll pass on Zizou, I believe he would struggle or be in line with what Jose has achieved at OT. He inherited an all-time squad in its prime at Madrid, goes without saying that wouldn’t be the case at United. He also has no history in the transfer market so can’t say he’d bring in the right players because I have nothing to go off of. His league form left a lot to be desired as well.

Think he could possibly win things with us if we had a DoF and opened up the purse strings.

I think that gif probably meant 'pass' :lol:

Just cause I know my dude LA Diggler LA Diggler hasn't given up on Mou yet

You know how I’m rocking
E30B7E0A-9237-4D5C-8D3B-B62A295D20AA.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom