⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Win or lose vs PSG I hope Ole stays.

I like Ole, and I want to see him as the permanent Man United Manager. Hanging his long term fate at the club based on the CL result isn't a fair one when he's done so well getting United flying in the league.

Wish we would of won the last game to be at least 4th place. Finna be a busy month. Hope we pick it up again. Last 2 pl games been subpar

Screen Shot 2019-02-03 at 11.04.01 AM.png

Why is Iwobi in the 10 spot when "captain" Ozil is fit and available?

Might catch this Arsenal game..just to catch my dood Guendouzi play.

Iwobi and Mustafi ready to run that scoreline up

Both need to be replaced and coming off the bench

Surely Ozil can't be worse than Iwobi? I really can't make sense of Emery's blackballing of Ozil.

Now we have a game..

Surely Ozil can't be worse than Iwobi? I really can't make sense of Emery's blackballing of Ozil.

Ozil is levels above Iwobi. Despite how he goes "missing" at times in matches, with a proper DM behind him and with Laca/Auba in front of him, Ozil would shine not having to wory about tracking back and focusing on feeding the 2 forwards. This formation Emery is playing suits Ozil very well, Emery just has the hit out for Ozil and is waiting for him to hand in the transfer request already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom