⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are just getting absolutely abused on the flanks
Peps unorthodox plan of a back 3 but without the defensive help of wingbacks was pretty risky imo but it absolutely has been taking advantage of Arsenal’s weakness defending their flanks. Every forward has gotten damn near all the space and time what want at different points throughout the match

Didn’t realize Aguero was so close to breaking shearers hat trick record...two more

:rofl:

Man is a menswear icon :lol:

Nooooooo!!!!:lol::smh:

Pep ochea lookin’ Magic Johnson’s son EJ... yet another example of not having good people or good friends around you... If that was my boy, I’d take that bag off that limp lookin’ wrist & smack him for thinking that looked aiight.

Last edited:
Mahrez only getting token playing time right at the end of a resounding W,dude chose the wrong side of Manchester...

Great win. Needed those 3 points. Feels good to take money from my Arsenal bros lololol

Points aren't gonna feed that competitive hunger, dude's become a bit part player now after being one of the main men and POTY on a title winning squad
He’s still played a lot of minutes for us. Includiing more than Aguero and sane have in champions league. And in the beginning of the season he was really good and keeping sane out the side. Now sane has been stellar and mahrez form has dropped. It has more to do with form than being relegated to a bit part player

Also Aguero got the hat trick but sterling was the differcne maker in this match. Was electric in the second half

GG citeh fans, played like champions defending their title the way y'all killed us off. We're no where near their level and a lot of work to be done all year in the summer. That being said, we are still in touching distance of 4th, only one point behind man u and 3 behind chelsea who both shown can drop points against mid table squads (of course us too). Next match, 3 points is a must and the man u match next month is going to be massive

What happened to Toreira? He was being hyped up as the second coming of Viera in the early season and seems to have gone ghost the last little while

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom