⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Torreira and Guendozzi actually had great games today. The game wasnt lost for us in the MF. They were outnumbered in there and managed to keep City quiet until midway through the second half when they ran out of gas. We were totally hurt on that right hand side with Lichsteiner and Iwobi. It didn't help us that we didn't have a creative player to link the MF to the final 3rd.

GG City fans.

Torreira had a great first half and did what he could with a makeshift midfield through out the match. His usual partner is out injured. Emery eased Lucas back in after his injury, reports that Emery was playing it safe with Lucas, today he looked fresh again. Guendouzi played well today, he's got bags of potential. I simply think we arent good enough to compete against city's level quite yet on a day like this.

Thank goodness he picked up that timely injury to make it back home in time for her bday...

tumblr_inline_o9ma5phbyp1tsx0md_500.gif

Even though it's true,it's one thing to hear this kind of things from fans,from your coach though...

Arsenal needs to give Napoli a blank check for Koulibaly. We're not in a position where we can negotiate anymore. The defense is broken and it's not getting fixed without VVD payment numbers.

theres some really good under the radar strikers out there he's one of them
jovic seems to be impressing everyone also
I imagine Jovic won't be under the radar for much longer. Did well in the Dortmund match I watched yesterday and you can just tell he has a great eye for goal. There was really good chemistry between Haller, Jovic and Rebic.
Did you see the one where Jovic scored 5 in one game?

Missed the first half of the Lyon-PSG match but heard it was crazy. Following the second half now.

You don’t need to spend dough to get quality players - center backs. If you had s decent scouting dept, you could find players a lot cheaper than what Koulibaly would cost.

RIP. I hope the family of Sala & the other victims have some closure now.

Last edited:
You don’t need to spend dough to get quality players - center backs. If you had s decent scouting dept, you could find players a lot cheaper than what Koulibaly would cost.
this what I been saying, you look at a team like Getafe who has limited resources, since coming back up last year they allowed 51 goals in 60 matches, you can't tell me top tier sides can't scout and find competent players

Vinicius game is so much mature than I expected, team is pretty good form heading into the clasico

Benz stays hot, Vinicius & Mariano each scoring too
I'm gonna be honest I hope Solari keeps Reguillon in the starting line up, he's just so much more defensively sound than Marcelo, start Marcelo vs Atleti

Last edited:
Lyon ending PSG's unbeaten run :pimp:
After that second half I wish I caught the first one.

Neymar gunning for that incest #1 spot

But he gotta defeat shenlong to stand a chance

YGyt4jz.jpg

I didn’t know Dembele signed for Lyon from Spurs. Thought he went to China.

Also I find it funny that Juve sold Benatia and are now in desperate need of a CB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom