⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair play to P$G,the better squad won fair and square 100%

The snake was MOTM

The ref though...he was full of trash from the get go. There were like 4 cards in the first 20 mins and it continued throughout

Worst performance and first L under Ole but I'm still feeling good about the league.
P$G always had more quality/class in there squad even without Cavani and Lannisterinho

Really gonna need to invest in a legit RB and CB in the summer,its a legit must for getting back to contending for top honors

RW still needs work too after 5+ years

"Farmers League" PSG tho.

I can always enjoy a prem club and their fans getting a bit humbled. specifically the fans.

**** united
FAAD5CDD-D1C0-4D02-8D15-FC55C2749156.gif

Really gonna need to invest in a legit RB and CB in the summer,its a legit must for getting back to contending for top honors

RW still needs work too after 5+ years

It’s easy to look at players and identify individual upgrades that can be made. But the reality is MU’s midfield was also non-existent. You need some class when it comes to keeping the ball and controlling the match.

It’s easy to look at players and identify individual upgrades that can be made. But the reality is MU’s midfield was also non-existent. You need some class when it comes to keeping the ball and controlling the match.
I already felt a Matic replacement is still needed but yea Ander looked really out of touch against Veratti and even Marwuinho's looked good in MF. Pogs's questionable decision that earned the red at the end was the cherry on top of a really poor MF display

I like Ander but he's probably not the best option to start against big teams moving forward

All 3 phases played badly today,the backline who didn't do Dave any favors whatsoever,MF and attack. Things had already started a bit slow in the first half but they had created more chances than Paris regardless,Losing Tone and Lingard effectively neutered the attack while PG's really grew into the game in the 2nd half with :emoji_snake: and Mbappe really shining. Ended up having to rely on Young and Shaw for width which is a dub in itself

It's looking that way

Just want to see him get a chance to play more centrally before giving up on him completely. Might be better suited there in the new set up

Yep, he’s lost a yard of pace, he shouldn’t be playing out wide anymore. Neither should Mata while we are talking about attackers that offered nothing today.

Matter fact it was Alexis who gave away the goal scoring corner :smh:

Ander was our best player. Thought Matic was playing well until he fell asleep on that corner. No excuse for that :smh:

Yep, he’s lost a yard of pace, he shouldn’t be playing out wide anymore. Neither should Mata while we are talking about attackers that offered nothing today.

Matter fact it was Alexis who gave away the goal scoring corner :smh:

Yea he's got no business playing on the wing at this point,strictly as a #10 off the bench. Same for Alexis, the RW has been a black hole in the attack for years now :smh:

The game exposed all the needs that were already known,they were glaring today

Tuchel had himself a hell of a game/plan

ANDER IS NOT GOOD. HE SUCKS.
pogba is all by himself in the midfield. always has been.
i think yall rate ander cause the midfielders in the prem are garbage but he shouldn't be starting against PSG in the champs league...or starting period.

ANDER IS NOT GOOD. HE SUCKS.
pogba is all by himself in the midfield. always has been.
i think yall rate ander cause the midfielders in the prem are garbage but he shouldn't be starting against PSG in the champs league...or starting period.

He gets a lot of love for his attitude and the energy he plays with and the man marking job he did on Hazard a while back earned him a lot of goodwill with the fans but yea I'm starting to feel like he's not on the level the club is trying to get back to. At least as a starter,still want him in the squad

He does what he's asked well but doesn't offer all that much moving forward in attack where Pogs is always forced to pick up the slack on and drive the attacking play forward without much help. Against bigger teams where the press is much harder to sustain,it's a lot tougher having only one MF helping out in the final 3rd. Dude's couldn't string along more than 2-3 passes together earlier without losing possession which only helped jumpstart P$G's attacks when they were overloading the middle of the pitch :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom