⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adm hatred comes from the manner in which he left (refusing to join tour), basically giving up mid way through season and then comments after leaving. **** him

Hats off to Tuchel to. Some NTers & even pundits spelled doom for P$G but they he overcame not having Lannisterinho & Cavani.

Didn’t see the second half but I really liked what I saw in CB Thilo Kehrer. He should’ve been on everyone’s list that was in need of a young CB.

Excited to see Frenkie/Ajax vs Madrid tomorrow. I love how Ten Hag has this team playing. jape jape doesnt think so but he’s ready for a big club & id take him at Barca ASAP...

It's hilarious to see the confidence from ya'll a few pages back transition into being broken and brought back to reality a few pages later :lol:

Premier league form can be deceiving. Europe is another matter entirely. With the exception of Pool and City no other PL squad is good enough for the CL atm.

You can spend 500M and still be a million miles away from being genuine contenders. For all the **** PSG catch, they are still a level above United barring history.

Nothing but FAX

You a real weirdo type fam.. you always mention my govt name when you feel a type of way.
How was I suppose tp know it's real? I'm just calling you by your @ name that I see in your sig, nothing more...

One could argue whether there was intent but a boot to the leg right in front of the ref should always get carded.

It all came down to Shaw's poor touch, if he had given Pogba a better pass with more pace on it...that foul does not happen

The issue with the pog second yellow for me was he was stepping in to shield the ball and just got beat to it. He didn't see the player coming to toe poke the ball he was just trying to get his body in the way. So for me the intent was not there and especially since he was already on a yellow and there is another leg to play. I'm sorry but as a ref you have to look at it and say no im not going to give a second yellow because that means pogba misses the next leg...the fans deserve better.

Hats off to PSG though. Def didn't see them holding down the midfield like they did and ADM and Mbappe were a nightmare. Already started hearing the TNT crew yesterday "Do they need neymar?!?!?!"

made me laugh. As much as people hate on neymar he is still a top 5 player in the world. But that boy Mbappe is scary. Is this his year?

i was not crazy about mbappes performance today tbh, he was great on the counter but looked lost in possession first half, was constantly out of place and not playing on the last shoulder.
I agree I didn’t think mbappe had a good match
Below his standards but still got the goal
Shows how dangerous he is

Yesterday we Deff looked like a 4th place team.

If one positive comes of this atleast the board knows they still have to invest. My worst fear from the ole run is them thinking we were good enough as is, which we all saw last night was far from the truth. Also some serious questions arise with ole’s ability to manage when his A plan goes out the window.

The "Don't Fly Emirates" is hilarious.

Interesting insights but I don't agree with most of the players Squawka suggests.

Last edited:
Still upset with yesterday’s loss. But now i hope the organization’s eyes are wide open for our major needs to even give some type of pressure in these champions league games...hope to see Real Madrid shine today tho.

Fake supreme tropes
full.gif

So bart & his board had to borrow €140 mill from 2 US investment funds (5 yr loan @ 1.5% interest)... There is a lot of funny business going on financially at the club..

Last edited:

Gonna need Mason Greenwood on the bench...

Crossing my fingers both are gonna be fir for Liverpool but I'm not getting my hopes up,looked like hamstrings for both |l:smh:

Hearing some noise about a Dybala + cash swap for Mo Salah.

Would you do that? Feel like Salah's been the much better player since joining you guys and it's not like there's a huge age difference

Dybala's overall performance this season has been pretty weak outside of CL play where he's scored like 80% of his goals this season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom