⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
for those who havent seen ajax play this year they are very exciting yougn group and their goalkeeper, onana, is very good.
great ball playing keeper

hope he replaces cillisen when he leaves but tbh he deserves to start at a big club somewhere

i wish kliuvert would have stayed one more season
Onana was one of Eto's La Masia players... He's played very well this campaign. He apparently helped sell the virtues of the club & the city to Frenkie & Dutch john stones.

Something I’ve been noticing for a while now is that Sissoko is gradually more frequently directing the players’ positioning, where to pass to, how to proceed in the attack, ...

Great to watch his confidence now.

RAMOS IS THE ONLY MF GIVING HS DAMN ALL IN THIS GAME ESPECIALLY IN D SMH

idk why Real dont continue to play the lw more.. they have done all the attacking with vini and reguilon. Benz been chilling ALL game. Nacho and carvahjal lost in space.

Bale needs to stop being ****ing lazy and track back more often to help that terrible defending of carvajal and nacho cheese.

Good save from Lloris
0-0 but they should’ve had a FK when Sissoko took down Sancho from behind, right infront of our box. Blind ref didn’t see it or must’ve thought Sancho tripped over his own feet I guess.

Sancho is dribbling past our players pretty easily.
Witsel has barely put a foot wrong.

Something I’ve been noticing for a while now is that Sissoko is gradually more frequently directing the players’ positioning, where to pass to, how to proceed in the attack, ...

Great to watch his confidence now.

He's really come a long way from this

sissoko1.gif

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom