⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you do that? Feel like Salah's been the much better player since joining you guys and it's not like there's a huge age difference

Dybala's overall performance this season has been pretty weak outside of CL play where he's scored like 80% of his goals this season

I would not make that move, no.

Yeah how much cash we talking for this Salah swap :lol:. It better be a LOT.

Is Dybala any where near the production of Salah? Salahs scoring record is crazy impressive for some one who just came to the prem...and isn't an out-and-out #9.

Yea it wouldn't make much sense from 'Pools side imo,Salah's been better these last 2 years than Dybala ever has and likely ever will be

Is it safe for me to finally give my hottake on Dybala?

Been holdin this in for a while
Go ahead... :nerd:

He's def no Messi,Tevez, Aguero or even ADM and Pipita for that matter

Go ahead... :nerd:

He's def no Messi,Tevez, Aguero or even ADM and Pipita for that matter

I might be misremembering how people talked about him when he first started makin a name for himself and I think I remember people saying hes a future Balon Dor winner and already world class and Im like nah didnt see it then dont see it now. Not even sure id consider him world class just a very good player imo.

I might be misremembering how people talked about him when he first started makin a name for himself and I think I remember people saying hes a future Balon Dor winner and already world class and Im like nah didnt see it then dont see it now. Not even sure id consider him world class just a very good player imo.
When does the hot take start? Cuz this isn’t really going out on a limb or anything

When does the hot take start? Cuz this isn’t really going out on a limb or anything
yea its probably not a hottake anymore tbh. It was more when his hype was at the peak but i guess thats more the general consensus on him now lol. I dont think he will ever reach that level. but I also have a huge bias against players of his mold like that 10.5 style. Not fond of that style of player

Dybala is ok, works better with a great strike partner though. As I've said before, if you want him to be the lead scorer & lead you late in games, he ain't your man. He's a great player to add on a great team. He would work if you add him to a team like Pool but definitely not a swap for Salah. Mike Edwards has had a deft/shrewd touch with the personnel decisions he's made for Pool. He wouldn't make that dumb *** move.

Dybala is ok, works better with a great strike partner though. As I've said before, if you want him to be the lead scorer & lead you late in games, he ain't your man. He's a great player to add on a great team. He would work if you add him to a team like Pool but definitely not a swap for Salah. Mike Edwards has had a deft/shrewd touch with the personnel decisions he's made for Pool. He wouldn't make that dumb *** move.
He has Ronaldo and still can’t find time on the pitch.
Dybala ain’t it.
Hope the Madrid rumors are true

The Beekeeper approaches...
8bda4ea1e5243c1cd46710e281eeb200.png

Mbappé's fade is clean, Rashford needs to hit up his barber cause that trim he had yesterday was straight garbage...

Dude has gotten himself into so many messy situations ever since linking up with Wanda

Wouldn't be surprised if he missed out on a big move to Spain over all the drama

You guys are prisoners of the moment. Has he had an off season this year? Yes, but just last season he led Juve in goalscoring in Serie A and all competitions combined.

i don't know which game to watch
wanna see frenkie do his thing but i know spurs vs dortmund is gonna be crazy

^ isco "back problems"

damn marcelo really got his spot taken. good on solari for having some balls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom