⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn i completely forgot about asensio
i remember not too long ago people were hyping him to be the next great spanish player

DzUNy2VWsAYMONA.png

where is huntleaar? injured?

modric has been doing a great job man marking frenkie.
not sure where modric gets the 34 year old energy from. his motor is ridiculous

Llorente!
3-0

Well, this wasn't the score I was expecting by any means. I thought we were gonna lose tbh, though I became more and more optimist after our performances in the league and Dortmund's last few matches.

Ajax played their *** off, respect
But we got the professional W, two away goals, gonna need Llorente to play, and Bale to be a sub

Ramos was incredible today, midfield was reggie

Last edited:
Llorente!
3-0

Well, this wasn't the score I was expecting by any means. I thought we were gonna lose tbh, though I became more and more optimist after our performances in the league and Dortmund's last few matches.

poch got them believing they can do anything as a team with or without kane and delle. that man is the jesus of football as far as im concerned with all things considered.

ajax should be proud
beautiful performance. madrid rode some luck but their talent shined at the end.
ajax midfield play was great as a team just needed more quality up front.
madrid's composure and experience really showed today.

that called back goal was some bull**** though

great game to watch. made my day

Shame this Ajax squad won't be staying together for much longer,they'd be scary in short order if they did

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom