⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
That technique :pimp:

And the MLS Draft is more worried about irrelevant ish like 40yd dash, vertical jump, and 5-10-5 shuttle :rolleyes

Vinicius alert

Also worth checking his hockey assist through the defenders legs 15 seconds into this vid

Vini is imo the most exciting and promising young talent breaking through since Mbappe. We expected the speed and flair. But we’re also getting high IQ, a mean competitive streak, and supreme vision from him. Any of Real’s more senior attackers who are forced to watch the teenager from the bench know they can’t even complain at this point.

props to troopz for the sterling comments. He sees it....

I know Sterling is fantastic and so was KDB whipping balls in. But Aguero....City are title winners if he is healthy all year. If it isn't sterlings day some times it can be Sanes or Mahrez or Bernardo. But when Aguero is out....Jesus isn't that same. It has been said in here before but if it is even possible Aguero is under rated. He seems to just always be in the right spot.

Hella respect to Troopz for this. Sterling gets booed by almost every group of English away fans that come to the Etihad and gets booed at a majority of away grounds city go to in England and its ridiculous. Honestly, it just shows how much the media has gotten into peoples heads about him where they think it's ok to continually rip into him for years for no reason. Cause like Troopz said the **** has Sterling done to Arsenal and 95% of these other clubs in England for them to constantly boo him.

damn i **** with lyon but ima need them to come down a bit

too bad dembele is hurt for el clasico. wanted to see vincius and dembele go at it

Start Sergi Roberto at RB and you can witness :lol: if he keeps going like this, big IF, that Hazard deal ain't gonna happen

Last edited:
knowing valverde he probably will :smh:
semedo is a lock down defender. his main defensive weakness is positioning when the ball is on the other flank.
but when he's on to a winger i haven't seen him lose yet.

offensively when we have sergi roberto it results in beautiful attacking football and goals.
it just also results in goals the other way too.
sergi is such a big game player though. was huge in the last clasico without messi

1st game at the nou camp. it's impossible to gauge how good this real madrid team is.
i think it's going to be a shootout.

Dyk5worX0AE911N.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom