⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Random, but does anyone know what jacket Griez is wearing here?

I know some of you guys post in the high end thread, was unsure if this was a Gucci jacket (doubtful) or if it’s some low key brand.

Edit - found it. Gucci like I suspected surprisingly. Didn’t look like a Gucci piece outside of the large G

Last edited:
pogba should be one of them.. united are washed till they get rid of mou

makes sense

I want to be excited about this, but as long as Mou still has a man crush on FRO, bringing in 5,10,20 players won't change much....SMH. I said I would give Mou the summer transfer market before i'm #MouOut, so let's see what happens.

Dude could go to any big club. I see him at Bayern or Juve

said this a few weeks ago, but I'd absolutely love to bring on martial as our LW heir to ribery. would be such a great spot for him to have franck grooming him to get used to germany lifestyle. I highly doubt it happens though. we seem pretty deadset on bailey/pulisic

Highly unlikely it happens but I'll be #MouOut if Tone leaves this summer...

Martial can come replace Welbeck at Arsenal
1279875480_face-kick.gif

said this a few weeks ago, but I'd absolutely love to bring on martial as our LW heir to ribery. would be such a great spot for him to have franck grooming him to get used to germany lifestyle. I highly doubt it happens though. we seem pretty deadset on bailey/pulisic
Ribery could show him the underage pro spots like he did with Bugatti Benz

He would flourish at Bayern for sure. If they do sign another winger this summer, what impact do you think that will have on Coman and Gnabry? I would imagine that Gnabry goes back on loan or even the new signing depending on how big they are.

He would flourish at Bayern for sure. If they do sign another winger this summer, what impact do you think that will have on Coman and Gnabry? I would imagine that Gnabry goes back on loan or even the new signing depending on how big they are.

Yeah I think gnabry would be most likely to be loaned out first. We do need depth though, it seems we just can't keep wingers healthy lately. Ribery, Robben and Coman are constantly getting injured and for long spells too.

Kroos should had 3 assistance, ref had the wild offsides call

Salah to Pool almost didn't happen, Kloop want Julian Brandt, management made Salah happen, poty

Proclaimed by possession-fetishist and renowned landscaping critic Xavi as his successor on the pitch. Thanks Bayern and props to RM for identifying his potential, playing him deeper, and sticking with/developing him over bigger names.

Proclaimed by possession-fetishist and renowned landscaping critic Xavi as his successor on the pitch. Thanks Bayern and props to RM for identifying his potential, playing him deeper, and sticking with/developing him over bigger names.

I'm with you Kroos is deff the real deal (still mad LVG messed the transfer up) but he came to madrid with the juice.. and what bigger names are you referring to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom