⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a shame that Moses hasn't improved much after last season
yeah, he's regressed a lot. Doesn't offer an attacking threat anymore. Shame Zappacosta hasn't challenged moses as much as hoped.

Messi been megging the ish outta dudes this campaign... This one didn’t amount to anything but still...

Aguero hanging at Salt Bae’s place in Dubai with Mancini... Getting that Salt Bae treatment on da meatz...

Last edited:
Morata and Pedro scored a goal each after long slump

Wish they have done it earlier

We better come to that semi-final in our CL form. Realistically this is the only trophy we can win at this point.
I think we have a good chance even without Ahrry

We still can't defend at least we scoring

RZ9ek.gif

man hell naw I'm never letting another man feed me some meat into my mouth like that. ever. I seen a video like that from tyga too :smh:

Our defense wasn't great last season either and it didn't really matter

Just glad the goals are finally coming for the team and for Ronaldo

CR7 matching Salah's 4 goal 1 assist performance. For a player like Salah it's unforgettable, for CR7 another day in the office. Pichichi race is interesting again now after the bull**** 5 match ban and rusty return. Long way to go but if we win the CL and depending on WC performances, BdO race could become interesting again too.

Anyone else watching Marseille vs Lyon? Pretty exciting match so far

Dudes in here Poo Poo Ligue Un but I love watching teams in the top end of the table. Lots of young talented players to watch & this game embodies that...

Glad Depay is able to ball again... I still don’t understand why more teams aren’t heavy into Aour...

Dudes in here Poo Poo Ligue Un but I love watching teams in the top end of the table. Lots of young talented players to watch & this game embodies that...

Glad Depay is able to ball again... I still don’t understand why more teams aren’t heavy into Aour...
That Tanguy Ndombele kid was showing out too

Cristiano Ronaldo has now caught up with the other top goalscorers and holds the current most goals in all competitions this season from the top 5 leagues. 37 goals in 35 appearances.
Note how badly he had been performing in the league for a pretty extended period time from the start of the season, relatively speaking given his talent.
He scored 17 in his last 8 games to catch up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom