⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember when every club wanted Ricardo Rodriguez a few years ago, he was on everyone’s radar.

I every time I see Ricardo Rodriguez it reminds of the time Milan came to the Bay Area to train and I declined his autograph. :lol:
Gattuso was the manager and Donnarumma was there too but i was there just to see Andre Silva hoping he would sign some hypervenoms and some Porto jerseys. As I was waiting for Silva to come over, Rodriguez starts walking towards me and as he got close he extended his hand out to take the sharpie and sign the hypervenoms but I just said “no it’s ok.” He wasn’t mad but seemed embarrassed and I kinda felt bad :lol:

Wow missed what happened and only seen literally everyone in the stadium looking distraught as hell rn :frown:, what happened??

Did he collapse?

Damn got a sick feeling right now after the announcers explained he collapsed unprompted and they're trying to resuscitate him :smh:

Really hope he pulls through 🙏 🙏

Not able to watch this game right now but judging by all of y’all comments this sounds like a horrible situation. I hope he gonna be alright

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom